Sept. PPI Up 0.3%; Core Rate Unchanged
- Import Prices Decline in Dec. . Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p2
Reports on decline in the U.S. import price index as of December 2001. Predictions by IFR BondData America on decline in the index; Decline in the import price index of petroleum imports; Decline in the export price index of various items.
- News In Brief: Non-Manufacturing ISM Index Declines. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports on a decline in the Institute for Supply Management's (ISM) nonmanufacturing business activity composite index in the U.S. during January 2002. Comparison between ISM index value in December 2001 and January 2002; Increase in price paid index during the month of January; Trends in...
- Chicago stock scoreboard for December. // Crain's Chicago Business;01/12/98, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p32
Presents statistical information on the Chicago stock scoreboard for the period ending December 1997.
- Chicago PMI 65.9 Vs. 61.2 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p2
Reports on the increase of the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer in Illinois. Escalation of the prices-paid index; Improvement of the production index.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Apr94, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p84
Presents consumer price, municipal and construction cost indices.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Aug97, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p82
Presents a list of price and cost indexes in the United States. Municipal cost index; Construction cost index; Consumer and producer price indexes.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Nov2005, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p63
The article presents charts and graphs of consumer and producer price indexes in the U.S. in 2005.
- January leading indicators. // CIBC Observations;Jan1997, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p39
Reports that EconoNet, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) indicator of real economic activity, recorded a growth of 6.8 percent in January 1997, while PriceNet, the CIBC inflation index, rose by 2.8 percent for the corresponding period. Factors which affected PriceNet; What the growth...
- BI industry stock report. // Business Insurance;12/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p51
Presents stock information on brokers, insurers, reinsurers and health maintenance organizations in the United States from December 2nd to December 6th 1996.
- Off to a good start. Levin, Baron // Business Mexico;Feb1996, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p51
Focuses on how the Mexican marketplace took off in the beginning of 1996 as price indexes broke through. Analysts views; Support from the International Monetary Fund (IMF); What developing countries are expecting.