- Effect of regulations and guidelines on gastroenterology programs. Engel, Juan J. // Physician Executive;Feb1995, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p30
Focuses on effects of regulations and guidelines on gastroenterology programs in United States. Standards of practice, regulations and guidelines that govern gastrointestinal endoscopy; Effects on the growth of endoscopy center; Compliance with the guidelines.
- Natural Approach to Gastroenterology, second edition. Kelly, Gregory S. // Alternative Medicine Review;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p291
The article reviews the book "Natural Approach to Gastroenterology," second edition, by Eric Yarnell.
- Reports of Scientific Congresses, Abstracts of Other Articles and... // Iranian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology (GOVARESH);Spring2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p39
No abstract available.
- SAGES 2013. van Zyl, Jan; Grobler, Stephen // South African Gastroenterology Review;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p5
The article presents information on the 51st Congress of the South African Gastroenterology Society (SAGES) to be held at the magnificent Drakensberg Champagne Sports Convention Centre located in the Drakensberg Mountains in August 2013.
- Gastroenterology. // Patient Care;7/15/1993, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p149
Reviews the article `Barrett's Esophagus,' by DeMeester TR.
- Allowing for Shrinkage. Wisecarver, J. L. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1999, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p1743
Presents an abstract of the article â€œDisparate Surgical Margin Lengths of Colorectal Resection Specimens Between in Vivo and in Vitro Measurements: The Effects of Surgical Resection and Formalin Fixation on Organ Shrinkage,â€ by N. S. Goldstein, A. Soman and J. Sacksner.
- Test for Cholegenic Diarrhea. Wisecarver, J. L. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1999, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p1743
Presents an abstract of the article "Bile Acid Malabsorption As a Cause of Chronic Diarrhea: Diagnostic Value of 7Î±-hydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one in Serum,â€ by G. Sauter, W. Munzing and C. Von Ritter, published in the July 1999 issue of "The American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Advances in gastroenterology. Moayyedi, Paul // Pulse;5/19/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p52
Presents developments in gastroenterology in Great Britain. Fecal occult-blood testing; Flexible sigmoidoscopy; Colonoscopy; Videotelemetry capsule; Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy; Development of robotics.
- Emergencies in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Donnellan, Clare // British Journal of Hospital Medicine (17508460);Jan2015, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p57
No abstract available.