- WHY OUR APPROACH TO BULLYING IS BAD FOR KIDS. PORTER, SUSAN // Independent School;Winter2013, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p72
The author examines school bullying in the U.S. and how society reacts to aggressive childhood behavior. She states that many statistics reveal increases in bullying but suggests it may be due to an expanding definition of bullying that includes social exclusion, name-calling, and sarcasm. Based...
- A Multilevel Examination of Peer Victimization and Bullying Preventions in Schools. Jeong, Seokjin; Hyun Lee, Byung // Journal of Criminology;2013, Vol. 2013, p1
The goal of this study is twofold: (i) to develop an explanatory model to examine the relationship between school environment/ climate and peer victimization and (ii) to determine whether previous models of preventive strategies in a single school or district could be expanded to the nationally...
- ÙØ§Ø¹Ù„ÙŠØ© Ø¨Ø±Ù†Ø§Ù…Ø¬ Ø¥Ø±Ø´Ø§Ø¯ÙŠ ÙÙŠ ØªÙ†Ù…ÙŠØ© Ø§Ù„Ø°ÙƒØ§Ø¡ Ø§Ù„Ø±ÙˆØÙŠ ÙˆØÙØ¶ Ø§Ù„Ø³Ù„ÙˆÙƒ Ø§Ù„ØªÙ†Ù…Ø±ÙŠ Ù„Ø¯Ù‰ Ø¹ÙŠÙ†Ø© Ù…Ù† Ø£Ø·ÙØ§Ù„ Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø±ØÙ„Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø§Ø¨ØªØ¯Ø§Ø¦ÙŠØ© أبو الديار, مسعد نجاح // Journal of the Social Sciences;2015, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p49
This study amied at investigating the effectiveness of Counseling program to develop spiritual intelligence in reducing bullying behavior in a sample of primary school children. Method and Procedures: The experimental approach has been adopted to investigate a sample consists of 40 children (20...
- Habilidades comunicativas dentro de la familia: una medida imprescincible contra el acoso escolar en La Rioja. LÓPEZ HERNÁEZ, LARA; OVEJERO BRUNA, MARÍA MERCEDES // Estudios Sobre Educacion;dec2015, Vol. 29, p123
Based on the analysis of different studies that highlight the important role of affect and intrafamily dialogue against the misbehavior of children in society, we plan to know the opinion of the educational community about this and which ones measures they propose to eradicate bullying. To...
- With feeling. Evans, Mary // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/14/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4240, p14
The article discusses the Roots of Empathy program in Glasgow, Scotland and Northern Ireland that is designed to teach young schoolchildren to empathize with others, improve classroom behavior, and reduce school bullying and violence. The program involves regular classroom visits during the...
- Coupons for Caregivers. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;May/Jun2010, Vol. 66 Issue 8, Special section p1
The article presents coupons where children can write their promises of helping their caregivers.
- Why Kids Ask, 'Why?'. Walker, Melissa // Parenting;Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p150
Presents information on the attitude of children of always asking question. Importance of answering the questions of children; Ways in handling questions of children.
- Getting kids to play solo. Sachs, Helen Toby // Redbook;Jul92, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p143
Gives advice to parents on how to teach their children to amuse themselves. Tells how and when to foster solo play.
- Kiddie cash. McClain, Robbin // Redbook;Jul92, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p143
Looks at how much allowance children of different ages get on average. Tells how much children spend and save.