Appendix D The Pilot Data for Performance Indicator1
- Juniors dominate Powder Puff '07. Craig, Wayne // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p1B
The article reports on the 2007 Power Puff game between high school seniors and juniors in Burnet, Texas.
- Another Benefit of Sports Participation. // Pediatrics for Parents;1999, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the results of studies on the benefits that high school students get from sports participation.
- High School Student Athletes: Associations Between Intensity of Participation and Health Factors. Pyle, Renee P.; McQuivey, Ross W.; Brassington, Glenn S.; Steiner, Hans // Clinical Pediatrics;Oct2003, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p697
This paper addresses and compares the impact of organized, more intensive sports participation with lower intensity participation among high school student-athletes. Subjects included 770 high school students who reported being active in organized school sports. Mental health, physical health,...
- mogul mugs. // Munday Courier (TX);9/12/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p4
A photograph is presented which depicts high school students who are involved in various intramurals in Texas.
- High School Sports Report. // Munday Courier (TX);2/21/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that Munday Relays Only event will be on February 24, 2007 in Munday, Texas.
- Spike sister. Rentmeester, Marlien // Seventeen;Mar95, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p88
Profiles the members of California's Newport Harbor High School volleyball team. Work out activities; Details of how the team prepare for a match; Key to the team's success. INSET: Leader of the pack, by M.R..
- Hedley athletes to advance to region. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/19/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the advancement of three Hedley High School students to regional from the Area meet held in Panhandle on April 11, 2007 in Texas.
- Clarendon junior high places second at UIL meet. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/18/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p5
The article reports that at the Texas public schools academic, athletic, and music competition University Interscholastic League (UIL) events, held in Memphis, Texas on December 9-10, 2014, Clarendon Junior High students took second place behind Wellington.
- Freshman 7-on-7 claim state, Kuhn and Styron qualify for state. Craig, Wayne // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/18/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 29, p1B
The article reports that the Burnet freshman 7-on-7 team has won in the state tournament in Texas.