Appendix B Badminton Example of the Early Formative Assessment Material
- instruction tips. // Tennis;Jun2003, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p70
Presents tips on playing tennis, including hitting forehands and playing crosscourt singles.
- Orsak wins regional girls singles crown. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/3/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 18, p7
The article reports that East Bernart senior college student, Kara Orsak won the regional tennis singles championship.
- Fournament OF CHAMPIONS. TIGNOR, STEPHEN // Tennis;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p47
The article offers information on the men and women tennis players, who won the Grand Slam singles, title in the tournaments over the past 50 years in the career.
- Israeli tennis player wins gold medal at Paralympics. // New Jersey Jewish News;9/13/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 37, p35
The article reports on the victory of Israeli tennis player Noam Gershony who won gold medal at the London Paralympics games in the men's singles category in England in 2012.
- All-Time Grand Slam Singles Titles Leaders, 2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1357
A chart is presented that outlines the All-Time Grand Slam Tennis Singles Titles Leaders in 2007.
- LOW POINT FOR TENNIS. Rogin, Gilbert // Sports Illustrated;09/19/1960, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p36
The article talks about the U.S. amateur tennis championships which was held at Forest Hills. The men's singles finals ended up as all-Australian after America's Earl Bucholz and Dennis Ralston were eliminated in the semifinal phase of the tournament. The U.S. manage to land in the women's...
- San Francisco repeats as tennis champ. // Bay Area Reporter;9/27/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p26
The article reports on the first-ranking victory of Gay and Lesbian Tennis Federation of San Francisco in California at the Pacific Cup tennis singles competition at the San Francisco Tennis Club. The team rebounded by winning ten of its 12 doubles matches, including two of three from both San...
- SPORTS BRIEFS. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/1/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p7
The article informs that the Wharton County Tennis Association's 2013 Tennis Tournament will be held at the Wharton High School tennis court in Tampa, Florida from August 2-3, 2013 which will feature singles and doubles tournaments for boys and girls of 12 to 18 years of age.
- Ranger brings home the gold in tennis. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/ 4/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 13, p2B
A photograph is presented of Cristian Ornelas who won the first-place place medal in the singles tennis.