- Spreading the word on education. Paldao, Carlos E. // Americas;May/Jun93, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p54
Discusses the 36th anniversary of the magazine `La Eduacion, Revista Interamericana de Desarrollo.' Enhancement of education throughout the South American hemisphere; Regional Program for the Development of Education; Education case studies.
- Untitled. KAYA, Zeki; DEMIRAY, Ugur; ISTIFCI, Ilknur // International Journal on New Trends in Education & their Implica;Oct2013, Vol. 4 Issue 4, pvi
The article informs the readers about the number of articles published within the issue, the number of authors who submitted their manuscripts, and on how the manuscripts are selected for publication.
- Editor's Note. // Education Innovator;6/25/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p1
The article informs that the journal "The Education Innovator" will not publish an issue in July 2009 and will resume publication in late August.
- India proves a magnet for big-name publishers. Johnson, Mark // Campaign;4/5/2007, Issue 14, p13
The article focuses on India and China becoming as the favorite place for international publishers to launch their publications. It is mentioned that China and India, together account for 40% of the world's population, and both are rapidly developing an affluent middle class, with high levels of...
- Snippets. // Connection (0895-6405);Summer2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p7
Presents excerpts from several editorial articles on education which are published in 2003.
- Periodical Notes. // Education;Sep1905, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p64
A list of articles related to education in the U.S. is presented. The list includes "How the World Rides," by Francis E. Clark published in the periodical "Everybody's," "Rhoda's Teacher and Her School," by Arthur Gilman which describes the ideal teacher, and "The Educational Outlook," by Ossian...
- Countdown; UNESCO education news. // UNESCO Sources;Apr99, Issue 111, p16
Presents a preview to the March-May 1999 edition of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization's (UNESCO) `Countdown' education periodical. Stories from the UNESCO education sector.
- Editorial 27(7). // Australasian Journal of Educational Technology;2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, following p1207
The authors comment on issues concerning the periodical "Australasian Journal of Educational Technology" (AJET) as of November 2011. The authors mention two positive features of the journal, the Impact Factor rankings and the journal's increasing attractiveness to prospective authors. They also...
- Appendix. // International Journal of Learning: Annual Review;2016, Vol. 23, p76
No abstract available.