Dr. Phil Adds Yet Another Diet Title to Advice, How-To, and Miscellaneous List
- Dr. Phil's pills. Schardt, David // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the pills for weight management recommended by U.S. physician Phil McGraw. Cost of the pills; Components of the intensifier pills; Information on the nutrition shake and bars offered by McGraw for weight control.
- Dr. Phil's Fat fighting secrets. Coyne, Kate // Good Housekeeping;Aug2005, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p120
Presents the advice given by television talk show host Phil McGraw on losing weight. Three obstacles that people have to overcome if they want to stop being immobilized; Factor that keeps many people from addressing the emotional reasons why they eat.
- THE doctor IS THIN! Rigg, Patty; Dawson, Jenny; Dwyer, Kate // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/20/2003, p23
Focuses on the weight reduction efforts of television personality and psychologist Phill McGraw. Type of diet he followed; Significance of discipline in weight reduction.
- Dr. Phil goes to the grocery store. Neff, Jack // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2004, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p39
Focuses on controversy generated by the Shape Up! line of diet products endorsed by psychologist and television personality Phil McGraw in the United States. Chocolate and vanilla shakes and snack bars included in the diet products; McGraw's claim that his products contained special vitamin...
- How she turned it around. // Good Housekeeping;Feb2005, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p156
Discusses the experience of Jona Wright regarding her struggle to lose weight. Turning point in her life; Information on her weight loss process; Effects of Phil McGraw's book "Self Matters" on her attitude.
- Wiley Returns Behind the Scenes with Insider Biography of Dr. Phil. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the production of a book on the biography of doctor Phil McGraw by the book publishing company John Wiley and Sons in Hoboken, New Jersey. Aim of the book to tell the story of McGraw; Creation of the book by Sophia Dembling and Lisa Gutierrez; Book features.
- The Buzz. Fine, Jon // Advertising Age;6/2/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p47
The article focuses on the announcement of American Express Publishing Corp. regarding its celebrity newsletter, "The Next Level," courtesy of television personality Phil McGraw. The publication is a monthly advertising-free newsletter. According to Mark Stanich, American Express' chief...
- Dr. Phil Lets Loose on Weight Loss. Bosch, Lily // Good Housekeeping;Nov2003, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p146
Features Doctor Phil McGraw of the television program "Dr. Phil." Background on his family; Information on his book "The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom"; Information on his medical background; Diet recommended by McGraw.
- Pink Iron seeing red over Dr. Phil TV promo. Dunning, Matt; Greenwald, Judy; Tsikoudakis, Mike; Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;5/28/2012, p22
The article reports that the owners of Pink Iron women's fitness studio has filed a lawsuit against Jay McGraw, son of television personality Dr. Phil McGraw, for pilfering their gym's name and brand to create home fitness videos, fitness clothes, and accessories. The items are described to be...