SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p62
Provides information about new debt issues in the United States during the period of December 31, 1997 to January 8, 1998. Anheuser-Busch Cos.; Bear Stearns Cos.; CS First Boston Inc.; Coca-Cola Enterprises; City National Bank Corp.
- Refis Dominate Loan Market in Q4. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p2
Discusses companies' move to refinance existing debt at better interest levels in October 2003.
- Fewer, but larger new issues dominate the market. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p5
Reports that 1999 year-end figures for total high yield debt issues are expected to fall far behind 1998 levels as fewer, but larger new issues dominate the market.
- Mezzanine Sparks Investor Interest. R.A. // High Yield Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the growing number of middle market companies in the U.S. that are turning to mezzanine debt market for their funding needs.
- Private debt financing is a borrower's market. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p33
Focuses on private debt financing in the United States. Comments from a partner in the Chapman and Cutler law firm, Robert C. Nash; Details on the rise in outstanding long-term corporate debt; Information on the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America; Expectations of the association.
- On the design and efficiency of a participating growth bill. Ebrahim, M. Shahid; Bashir, Abdel-Hameed M. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Winter99, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p513
A Participating Growth Bill (PGB) is an innovative hybrid financial vehicle employed by Western institutions and governments in lieu of short-term debt instruments. This study proposes PGB to be considered as an alternative way of raising funds for open market operations by the governments of...
- Banks account for over half of outstanding debt to businesses. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;2/1/2002, p3
Reports that Canada-based businesses use more debt financing than other forms of financing, according to the Survey of Suppliers of Business Financing. Domestic banks accounting for over half of outstanding debt to businesses; percentage of amounts outstanding held by insurance companies,...
- SHAKY GROUND. Baltin, Bruce; Bone, Steven K.; Burden, Mark; Dallas, Jeff; David, Mark; Mellen, Suzanne R.; Reay, Alan; Wiles, Bruce G.; Wise, Don // Orange County Business Journal;05/14/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p24
Interviews executives concerning the hotel financial market in Orange County, California. Projected decline in the number of hotel starts in the county; Factors behind the difficulty in acquiring debt and equity financing for hotels in the county; Reduction in loan-to-values.
- Mood stays positive for distressed players. // High Yield Report;12/8/97, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p1
Focuses on the Fourth Annual Distressed Debt Conference during the week of December 1st, 1997, at which the 1998 expected activities in corporate financing were discussed. How the performance of the economy impacted on the distressed market; Reference to the performance of the...
- Correction. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;10/4/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p16
A correction to the article "Pantone/X-Rite Covers the Gamut," that was published in the September 20, 2007 issue is presented.