A Pandora's Box of Abuses
Tags: MUTUAL funds
- Winter of Our Discontent. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
Discusses the performance of mutual funds in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2002. Information on the performance of technology funds and precious metal funds; Comparison of the quarter and yearly performance of the mutual funds; Factors that influenced the performance of the mutual funds.
- Municipals vs. other sectors. // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p8
Presents graphs reflecting indexes of mutual funds performance in the United States as of August 21, 1997. Municipals versus other sectors; Mutual fund performance indexes.
- Mutual fund performance indexes. // Bond Buyer;09/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30227, p6
Presents a graph on mutual fund performance indexes in the United States, as of September 4, 1997.
- Municipals vs. other sectors. // Bond Buyer;10/01/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30242, p8
Presents graphs concerning the performance of mutual funds in the United States for the 12 months to September 25, 1997.
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p52A
Lists the top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England, ranked by 12-month return for October 1, 1996 through September 30, 1997. Net assets; Contact information; Includes Alliance Municipal Income Fund II; Keystone America Massachusetts Tax-Free Fund; Eaton Vance Traditional Massachusetts...
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p27A
Enumerates the top municipal mutual funds in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes the Delaware-Voyageur Tax-Free Florida Fund; Evergreen Florida High Income Municipal Bond Fund; USAA Tax Exempt Florida Top Bond Fund.
- Investors & investing. // Bond Buyer;11/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30277, p6
Presents a chart and a graph of mutual fund indexes in the United States for the week ending November 13, 1997.
- Funds See $47.11 Billion in Net Outflows. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p41
Reports on the net outflows of the money market mutual funds in the U.S. Decline of assets from tax-exempt funds; Calculation of the average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Increase yield for taxable funds.
- 3Q's Net Outflow of $6.329 Billion Worst Since Early 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p6
Reports on the net outflow of the municipal bond mutual funds for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003 in the U.S. Assessment of the money market fund data; Modification of the mutual fund shares; Estimation of the net inflow for hybrid funds.