INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p20
Presents charts related to investment banking in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts and graphs related to investment banking in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Wall St. Joint Venture Plan May Be Nixed. JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;3/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p1
Reports on a global settlement requiring investment banking companies to pool funds for independent research in the U.S. Provisions of the settlement; States opposing the settlement; Impact of the settlement on research in investment banking industry.
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p143
Presents statistical information on investment banks in the Chicago-area ranked by number of banking professionals.
- New York Area's Largest Investment Banks. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p44
Presents statistics related to top investment banks ranked by public debt and equity offerings of New York area as of December 30, 2002. Top five banks in initial public offerings; Top five banks in mergers and acquisitions; Information related to head of investment banking for listed banks.
- Proposal for a major utility investment banking subsidiary. Ely, Todd E. // Economic Development Review;Spring92, Vol. 10 Issue 2, Spring 1992 p54
Presents a proposal for a utility to create an investment banking subsidiary. Legal status, roles, cost-effectiveness and mission of the subsidiary; Hypothetical project criteria; Characteristics of financing package.
- Scorecard. E.C. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/04/97, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p11
Presents developments in investment banking in the United States for the week ending August 4, 1997. Initial closing on Lehman Brothers' merchant banking fund called Merchant Banking Partners II; Credit Suisse First Boston's search for leveraged buyout specialists; Death of veteran investment...
- The ante keeps rising. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/97, Vol. 63 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the performance of the investment banking industry in the United States. Risks factors faced by the industry in its pursuit for expansion programs; Reactions of the industry on Barclays Bank PLC's admission of its defeat in the equities and merger and acquisitions market;...
- Out takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/97, Vol. 63 Issue 47, p4
Presents developments in investment banking worldwide for the week ending November 24, 1997. Merrill Lynch's agreement to acquire Mercury Asset Management Group PLC; Jim O'Donnell's resignation as chief executive of the equities division at HSBC James Capel; Investec's agreement to acquire...
- Coca-Cola wannabe's: `Branding' becomes Wall Street priority. Wirth, Gregg // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/97, Vol. 63 Issue 47, p14
Focuses on the growing focus of investment banks in the United States on branding. Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; Merrill Lynch; Goldman Sachs & Co.; Salomon Smith Barney; Importance of name recognition and reputation in enhancing the effectiveness of branding.