Are Deutsche Hires Sign of Utility Boom?
- Solar flair - or solar eclipse? Sanford, Leonard // Modern Power Systems;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p36
The article focuses on a business forecast of the U.S. solar industry in 2014 by Deutsche Bank AG. Topics discussed include increase in deployment over solar power installation levels in 2012, financing mechanisms for the solar industry and impact of the solar industry on the economy of the U.S....
- Letter of credit linked notes emerge for Consolidated Natural Gas. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;7/26/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the issuance of a letter of credit-linked notes by Deutsche Bank AG to Consolidated Natural Gas Co. (CNG), an energy provider, in the U.S. Details on the private placement of notes with investors; Structure of the private placement transaction; Terms of the credit agreement between...
- Suez: water company to be floated. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p104
Reports that energy company Suez has sold its power utility Northumbrian Water to a consortium headed by business lender Deutsche Bank. Terms of the acquisition deal; Inclusion of a relatively high proportion of equity; Customer base of the water utility.
- Microfinance: Doing Well by Doing Good. Fried, Rona // Solar Today;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on the benefits of microfinance to the poor under a continuing stock market turmoil. Deutsche Bank AG notes that microfinance institutions have raised $25 billion out of the estimated $250 billion needed in helping billions of people who need loans. It discusses information...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY &: POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p36
Presents data on the investment performance of energy and power sectors in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. Lehman Brothers; Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; J.P. Morgan Chase; Morgan Stanley; Deutsche Bank; Goldman Sachs.
- Enel sell-off in trouble as bids fail to appear. // EuroProperty;2003, p3
The â‚¬2bn sale of Italian state energy company Enel SpA has hit problems after the company rejected the one bid it received out of an expected three. Deutsche Bank AG (DB) and Caisse des Depots et Consignations (CDC) submitted a bid but two other interested parties, Pirelli & C Real Estate...
- Into the heart of darkness. Deport, Rikus // Finance Week;4/5/2002, p4
Comments on the existence of scams without hard evidence in South Africa. Reference to the motion picture 'Conspiracy Theory'; Testimony of Kevin Wakefield against the Deutsche Bank; Circulation of anecdotal stories from investment banking and corporate sources on the products designed to bend...
- Europe ready to wrap up another busy year. // Asset Securitization Report;12/8/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 47, p18
Reports on the performance of securities in Europe in 2003. Available capacity; Deutsche Bank's weekly asset-backed securities research paper.
- CORRECT/ON. // Private Placement Letter;8/16/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p12
Presents a correction to an article about an employee of the Deutsche Bank, previously published in "Private Placement Letter."