Derisory RDA Nutrient Levels
- Paleolithic nutrition: what can we learn from the past? Mann, N. J. // Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition;2004, Vol. 13, pS17
Background - Anthropologists and some nutritionists have long recognised that the diets of Paleolithic and recent hunter-gatherers (HG) may represent a reference standard for modern human nutrition and a model for defense against certain western lifestyle diseases. Boyd Eaton of Emory University...
- Paleo Cuisine. Chatto, James // ROM Magazine;2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p35
The article discusses the paleolithic diet.
- theStraightDOPE. ADAMS, CECIL // Athens News;6/5/2014, p62
The article provides an answer to a question about Paleolithic diet or the caveman's diet.
- theStraightDOPE. ADAMS, CECIL // Athens News;5/12/2014, p19
The article provides questions and answers related to Paleolithic diet including the benefits of Paleolithic diet, function of the Paleolithic diet and the advantage of Paleolithic diet over modern diet.
- Nutrition Lessons from the Stone Age. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;May2001, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the diet of the people during the Paleolithic age. Nutritional aspects of the diet of Paleolithic people; Comparison between the diet of Paleolithic people and the diet of the people in the twentyfirst century.
- Is the Paleo Diet a Fiction? // Prevention;Apr2015, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p52
The article informs that a new study puiblished in the journal "Quarterly Review of Biology," reveal that Paleolithic era diet, which was heavy in meat, nuts and veggies and devoid of legumes, dairy and grains, signify serious flaws.
- the Straight DOPE. ADAMS, CECIL // Athens News;8/24/2015, p50
The article provides an answer to a question on how paleolithic humans would store the meat of large mammoths they had killed.
- Diet Debate. Cox, Geoffrey; Howie, Michael; El-Agez, Adam; Watson, Matt; Kidman, Dame Fiona; Ferguson, Catriona; McLean, Tom; Lang, Sarah; Daly, Cherry A.; Mason, Seager; Wallis, Sally; Wallis, Chico; Franks, Mcdougal; Goa, Karen; Holt, Shaun // North & South;Aug2013, Issue 329, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "Sold Down the Road" in the July 2013 issue, "Gone Native" in the July 2013 issue, and "If Fish Could Scream" in the July 2013 issue.
- Metabolic and physiologic improvements from consuming a paleolithic, hunter-gatherer type diet. Frassetto, L. A.; Schloetter, M.; Mietus-Synder, M.; Morris, Jr., R. C.; Sebastian, A. // European Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Aug2009, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p947
Background:The contemporary American diet figures centrally in the pathogenesis of numerous chronic diseasesâ€”â€˜diseases of civilizationâ€™. We investigated in humans whether a diet similar to that consumed by our preagricultural hunter-gatherer ancestors (that is, a paleolithic...