INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Media/Telecom. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p24
Presents several charts depicting global telecommunications underwriting as of April 2001. Acquisition of Stream by Telepiu SRL; Equity deals between Vodafone Group and UBS Warburg; Market share of Merrill Lynch.
- Can social media 'sell' insurance? // Mortgage Strategy;11/ 5/2012, p15
The article discusses the results of a study about the average adult's use of electronic communication and its implications on Great Britain's insurance industry in using social media to sell.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/14/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 39, p72
Presents several charts and graphs depicting global telecommunication underwritings. Types of securities; Financial advisers; Top U.S. bookrunners.
- Navigating the Insurance Policy Maze. Elliott, Peter J. // Rural Telecommunications;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p50
The article offers advice for rural telecommunications providers on understanding company insurance policies. The five key parts of insurance policy are discussed including the people covered by the insurance, the types of policy enclosed for the insurance, the effective and expiration dates of...
- Study finds insurer computer use soars 129%. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p80
Reports on the results of the study by the National Association of Independent Insurers on the growth of personal computer and other automated system among its member insurance companies. Average personnel costs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p56
Presents information on global telecommunications underwriting volume as of September 22, 2003. Global volume by product; Top new issues bookrunners in the U.S.; Top global new issues bookrunners.
- Insurers, states back electronic system. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/02/96, Vol. 100 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the support of some insurers and states to the proposed System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF) in the United States. Aim of standardizing the way states get insurer rate and form filings; Names of insurers and states which will support the system; Project cost.
- Selling insurance on the superhighway. Ingrassia, Paula V. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep94, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p84
Looks at the effect of the information superhighway on how the business practices of the insurance industry in the United States. Direct selling of products over the net; Effect on competition; Agents' position on net; Need for the industry to welcome technology.
- Health Care Through Cyberspace. Goch, Lynna // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jun99, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p69
Provides information on telemedicine which offers health insurers the promise of cost savings. Definition of telemedicine; History of telemedicine; Top four applications of telemedicine.