Jefferies Junks New Boston Office
- Epam Systems. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/12/2014, pA02
The article reports on the funding received by American information technology services provider EPAM Systems Inc. from investment banking company Jefferies Group Inc., citing EPAM's rapid earnings per share (EPS) and revenue growth.
- Tech Mission. // Traders Magazine;Dec2000, Vol. 13 Issue 175, p8
Reports that Ashton Technology, a securities trading technology vendor, has recruited Jefferies and Co. to provide strategic help and find investors for its subsidiaries Universal Trading Technologies and Electronic Market Center. Reasons Jefferies was chosen by Ashton according to Arthur...
- Making the Leap. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p32
The article presents information on the Jefferies Group Inc. Jefferies proved its mettle with record trading revenues at a time when even bulge-bracket giants stumbled after making bad trading bets. The firm has been trying to use its trading platform to vault itself into the top ranks of...
- Stock trading overshadows Jefferies corporate finance rise. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/28/97, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p14
Reports on the financial growth of Jefferies and Co. Impact of bridge loan and bank debt fund on the company; Prospects in the stock market; Transaction with TransAmerican Energy Corporation; Priorities of Jefferies in the trading house market.
- Jefferies unveils new bridge fund plus loan facility. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p3
Reports on Los Angeles, California-based Jefferies & Co.'s plans to launch a $350 million bridge loan fund and a $300 million senior loan facility. Teamup with SunAmerica Corporate Finance and seven other banks and institutional investors to introduce Jefferies Capital Investors Bridge Fund;...
- Restaurants to rise from ashes? // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p2
Focuses on the $155 million issue that was made for American Restaurants which was led by Jefferies and Company. How the deal will trade on the market; Details on how other offerings traded on the market; Comments from sources.
- Jefferies takes trophy. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;5/1/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p39
Reports that Jefferies & Co. has placed first in Plexus Group's rankings of full-service brokerage firms trading on exchanges. Other awards; Contact information.
- Jefferies Brings On New Head of Financial Sponsors Group. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p4
Announces the appointment of Doug Speegle as managing director and head of Jefferies & Co.
- New hires and new digs in store for Jefferies & Co. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/19/99, Vol. 65 Issue 16, p6
Reports on developments concerning Los Angeles, California-based investment banking firm Jefferies & Co. Plans to spin-off its electronic stock trading brokerage unit; Expansion plans; Impact of the convergence of commercial banking and securities businesses in the financial services industry.