The New Road Show
- Accredited Raises Earnings Estimate. // National Mortgage News;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p14
Reports on the decision of Accredited Home Lenders to raise the company's earnings guidance for the second quarter in New York. Effects of the move on the stock price of the company; Estimates on Accredited Home Lender's loan origination volume; Improvements in the initial public offering.
- Accredited of San Diego Profits Up 161%. // American Banker;10/27/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 206, p21
Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. earned $29.4 million in the third quarter, or $1.40 per share, 161% more than it did in the same period last year. The San Diego, California subprime lender said Thursday that its revenues jumped 89%, to $116.2 million. Originations increased 86%, to $2.2...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p15
Charts U.S. initial public offerings as of April 15, 2003. Telkom; Endurance Specialty Holdings; Accredited Home Lenders; Infinity Prop and Casualty.
- MARKETPLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p34
Presents charts depicting the stocks of companies in San Diego, California. Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Accelrys Inc.; Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co.; American Technology Corp.
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p24
Presents a chart depicting the public stocks in San Diego, California as of August 2003. Price performance of Accredited Home Lenders Inc.; Percentage change of earnings per share of Advanced Marketing; Annual dividend earned by Alaris Medical Systems Inc.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p16
Presents statistics on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector. Graph depicting IPO performance of Accredited Home Lenders Inc. from February 2003 to June 2003; Stock offerings of Atmos Energy Corp.
- Accredited Investor Sells 12% Stake. // National Mortgage News;4/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p22
The article reports that money management firm Eubel Brady & Suttman Asset Management Inc. (EBS) has sold its 12.1 percent stake in subprime lender Accredited Home Lenders in San Diego, California. According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, EBS states that it owned only...
- Private Equity Buys Again In Subprime. Berry, Kate; Terris, Harry // American Banker;6/5/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 107, p1
This article reports on Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. being sold into a partnership managed by Lone Star Funds of Dallas driving stock prices up more than ten percent as the deal was announced, and ending a rough ride through the subprime shakeout. Mortgages sold at substantial discounts...
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p38
The article presents information about San Diego, California public stocks. It gives information about exchange, ticker symbol, company name, price, and net change. Some of the companies in the list are: Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Accelrys Inc., Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co., Advanced...