Citi's Junk Market Fumble
- Charter Sells $1B in HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p36
The article reports that Charter Communications has priced a bond offering of 1 billion U.S. dollars in a two-part deal.
- With $1.1 Billion Sale, Charter Grabs the Limelight. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the sale of Charter Communications Inc.'s B2/B+ rated three tranche-debt bond issue. Joint bookrunners for company; Interest in high-yield debt as investors continue to grow more confident that the U.S. is rebounding from recession; Efforts to complete digital network and introduce...
- Charter Selling $1B in New Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p27
The article reports on the launch by Charter Communications of 1 billion U.S. dollars in bonds, the proceeds of which will be used to repay existing bank debt and for other general corporate purposes.
- Charter sells $1.3B in bonds. // Multichannel News;01/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p37
Reports that two Charter Communications Inc. units has completed a private bond offering which raised about $1.3 billion. Retirement of earlier bonds used to finance Charter's purchase of Falcon Communications Inc. and Avalon Cable LLC; Bond offerings from Charter Communications Holdings LLC...
- AES, Energis Top the Week. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;2/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
Reports developments on bond market in the U.S. and Europe as of February 2002. Plan of AES Corp. to de-emphasize the Latin American assets; Increase of Charter bonds; Performance of Energis in the European telecommunication sector.
- Charter Moves To Control Debt. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/29/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p4
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. is persuading investors to exchange bonds for notes as part of the company's efforts to restructure its debt in August 2005.
- Charter Plans $1.6B Drive-By Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the plan of Charter Communications, a cable service provider, to price junk bonds worth 1.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Charter Prices $1.02B In Loans And Bonds. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;3/17/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p5
The article focuses on $1.02 billion charter price made by Charter Communications Inc. for bonds and loans in the U.S. The funding will be used by Charter Communications to pay down debts in an already existing credit facility. The company has announced on the provision of nonpublic information...
- Despite a Muffed Bond in '03, Charter Looks Good. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. led the roster of telecommunication companies in the United States with favorable bond issues in 2003. High yields posted by the telecommunication sector; Development of a stronger resistance to risk by many investors according to bond market analysts.