Opening the Black Box
- LIONSGATE RATING LIFTED. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;9/2/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 43, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has improved its rating outlook to positive due to a combination of factors such as a debt-for-equity swap worth 100 million U.S. dollars, better operating performance, and continuing focus of the management on eliminating risk from the...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Reading Takes Pre-Deal Hit. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p9
The article reports that the city of Reading, Pennsylvania has been downgraded by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Baa2 from Baa1.
- Moody's: Few Corporate Downgrades, but Rating Cuts Persist. Tarbous, Ken // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p29
The article reports on the decrease of the pace of corporate downgrades in the first three months of 2010, although rating cuts of businesses remains, along with a decline in the percentage of issuers on watch-for-downgrade according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's watches Korean firms for downgrades. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;01/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p46
Announces that the ratings of the Republic of Korea and the publicly held foreign currency debt of its major companies will be reviewed by Moody's Investors Service, resulting in a possible downgrade. Listing of the agencies that are under review.
- Moody's adds two in Texas. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30735, p25
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's addition of two analysts to its regional office in Dallas, Texas.
- Moody's initiates ratings review. // Chain Drug Review;1/16/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to review the rating of Walgreen Co. after it failed to resolve its contract dispute with Express Scripts Inc., a pharmacy benefit manager.
- MICHIGAN: Bishop Airport Slips to Baa1. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/20/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33402, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgrades the underlying rating to Baa1of Bishop International Airport in Genesee County, Michigan.
- Vince Gets Corporate Rating. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/23/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 84, p9
The article reports on the B2 corporate family rating received by Vince LLC from ratings firm Moody's Investors Service, which also rated its proposed 174 million U.S. dollars senior secured term loan facility with a B2 rating.
- Moody's: Upgrades Lead Downgrades in 2010. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on a report from Moody's Investors Service, which revealed that rating upgrades are significantly leading downgrades in 2010.