- A cutting-edge business plan. Johnson, Melissa // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/09/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p15
Presents the strategy of entrepreneur, Donna Marie Kaminsky to start her hair salon business in Cleveland, Ohio. Exchange of salon services for a client's investment; Procurement of a loan from the United States Small Business Administration; Involvement of family members in the business.
- Link investigators with businesses, VCs urge at summit. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p9
Highlights the Westchester Mayors Business Summit participated in by Westchester County, New York venture capitalists. Topics addressed during the conference; Recommendations made by venture capitalists for the city to attract more investors.
- Ethical Inclinations of Future Financiers:. Rao, Spuma M.; Kochunny, C.M.; Rogers, Hudson P. // American Business Review;Jun93, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p69
The purpose of this study is to assess the ethical inclinations and to determine whether a head/heart imbalance exists among future financiers. A thorough examination of the differences in ethical inclinations is important to provide instructions to finance students and to business students in...
- Investors get shy as tech giants reel. Cantor, Martin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p53A
Comments on the attitudes of investors towards outlook of business firms in the U.S. Reluctance from the investors to trust lost assets of Enron Corp.; Emphasis on the value lost in stockholders; Efforts of Computer Associates and Symbol Technologies in surpassing economic downturn.
- Despite admonition to diversity, most 401(k) investors are staying put, advisers say. Whisenant, Ben // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/13/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p7
Focuses on the actions taken by retirement plan investors in the U.S. in response to the accounting scandal of Enron Corp. Utilization of a conservative approach in investing; Maintenance of their established investment strategies; Diversification of their market portfolio.
- Venture cap may come with request for control. Bork, Derek D. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p23
Focuses on the request of venture capitalists for varying degrees of control over businesses. Requirement of venture capitalists of one or more seats on the boards of directors of companies; Right of venture capitalists to withdraw investments; Receipt of equity by venture capitalist in...
- INDY PARTNERSHIP INVESTORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2008 Region Supplement, Vol. 29, p58
The article lists the investors of Indy Partnership which include Advance Printing Company, Inc., Ameriana Bank and Trust, and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
- Internet-Based FX Trading Platforms Jostle for Position. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;4/15/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p6
Reports the impact of automated trading in the business. Speed of trading; Effectiveness of the automated trading; View of the investors on way of trading.
- REAL ESTATE. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/16/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that 14.6 million U.S. dollars have been paid by a first-time investor in Utah to acquire Edwater Corporate Park which is located at 5205-5225 Wiley Post Way.