Fund Managers Grabbing What They Can in a Skimpy Market
- Ziegler Taps Quinn to Push East Coast Health Care. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33314, p19
The article reports on the move of Chicago, Illinois-based Ziegler Capital Markets Group to employ Mike Quinn, its first New York City-based health care banker who will push its banking and advisory efforts with hospitals and health care systems.
- Qatar road projects offset Bahrain fall. ROSCOE, ANDREW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/22/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 29, p27
The article reports that Gulf projects index saw only a 0.1 percent increase in the seven days up to 19 July, 2011. Growth in the Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman markets counteracted the 1.3 percent fall in Bahrain's projects market. Qatar saw the biggest increase in project activity in the region,...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/18/2015, p1
The article presents research organisation Birmingham Special Care Facilities Financing Authority's results for the negotiated sales of the refunded revenue and bonds, by the financial services compaies including Ziegler Capital Markets Group, Barclays Capital and Raymond James.
- A UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP. Lightsey, Ed // Georgia Trend;Aug2007, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p66
The article describes how the University of Georgia's Archway Project, which began in July 2005, has brought to Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia, an array of economic development talent and resources. A statistical report on the county in 2001 showed an increase in layoffs, unemployment and...
- ENERGY, TELECOM WOES SLAM PROJECT FINANCE. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p34
Reports developments in the global project finance market as of July 2002. Account on the total project finance issuance; Increase on the market volume of Europe; Percentage decrease on the deals with U.S. companies.
- Gulf needs more project diversity. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/25/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p7
The article focuses on the state of projects market in the Middle East. It states that the market shows no sign of being inactive despite the global economic downturn. It mentions that in 2007, projects, either planned for under way doubled. The United Arab Emirates shows that 90 percent of...
- Conflict weighs on Gulf index. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/26/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 39, p42
The article informs that Gulf Projects Index has decreased by 0.2 per cent during the week ended September 23, 2014. It is stated that high Speed Railway Network is one of the large project which has been put on hold in the Eastern Route of Iraq. It also presents charts on projects planned or...
- Completed projects drag down index. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/24/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 52, p23
The article informs that on December 21, 2010, the project market index of the Middle East fall for the fifth consecutive week by sliding by 0.1 per cent to 2.84 trillion dollar. It has been stated that fall down in the index came by projects worth 7.3 dollar that were either put on hold,...
- Analysts Warn Vermont's Fletcher Allen to Maintain Course. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p36
Reports on a debt capacity report of Vermont-based hospital Fletcher Allen Health Care, prepared by Ziegler Capital Markets Group as of September 10, 2003. Warning in the report; Expression of worry over Fletcher Allen's plan to issue about $85 million in bonds; Other two companies who...