Muni Yields Rise 3-5 Basis Points: Empire State Corp. Issues $688M
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Presents a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on February 14, 2005. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis, Treasuries Reach Positive Territory Despite Philly Fed Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p2
Focuses on the outlook of the municipal and Treasury markets in the U.S. Decline in yields on most bonds by a basis point; Resilience of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in the face of a report of unexpected economic strength; Decline in the composite index of Leading Economic Indicators.
- Gains Outweigh Losses As Weekly Yield Indexes Decline. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p6
The article highlights the trends in the municipal bond market in the United States for the week ending July 20, 2007. It reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes, as gains outweighed losses in a largely mixed week. The municipal market remained unchanged to improved by...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, October 7. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Presents tables depicting the forecasts of economic indicators and the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of October, 7, 2004.
- Munis Firm, Following Treasury Gains. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32958, p2
The article discusses the development of the municipal bond market following the U.S. Treasury gains as of September 10, 2008. The traders note that the tax-exempt yields were lower by two or three basis points. The benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield on the two-year note was quoted near the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 13. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p2
Presents a chart showing economic indicators and pertinent information concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of May 14, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index.
- Munis weaken Yet Again as Focus Is Mainly on $1.7B California Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
Municipal bonds reduced for the fourth straight session on June 19, 2003 while the focus of market participants remained firmly on new issues, particularly the pricing of $1.7 billion of California general obligation bonds. Treasuries were mostly higher, firming when the June Philadelphia...
- Yields Up One to Two Basis Points; Governments Fall Early in Session. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Provides an overview of trading in the bond market of the U.S. on September 11, 2003. Rise in yields on municipal bonds; Views of market experts on various economic indicators released by departments of the federal government; Information about some bond deals that were traded in the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 1. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.