Trouble Behind It, Minnesota's HealthPartners Sets $80M Deal
- Minnesota Health Center saddled with BBB-Plus rating from S&P. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p36
Reports on the bond rating of Minnesota-based HealthPartners Inc. BBB- rating by Standard & Poor's; Effect of rating on 1992 outstanding bonds; Expectations that loss of A-ranking will trigger sale of bonds; Impact of loss of A-rating on owners of outstanding bonds; Reason for rating decline.
- Moody's downgrades HealthPartners; cites HMO's $5.2 million loss in '97. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p29
Presents Moody's Investors Service's justification for downgrading revenue bonds issued on behalf of HealthPartners Inc. Net loss posted in 1997; Steps taken to stem the company's deteriorating finances; Sale of the bonds by the St. Paul Housing and Redevelopment Authority.
- HMO challenges restaurants. Shields, Donna // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct95, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p42
Features the competition among restaurants, Twin Cities Better Health Restaurant Challenge, which is sponsored by the health management organization, HealthPartners Inc. Purpose of the event; Criteria for the menus and recipes for the competition; Prizes.
- Chiropractic Care Enhances Children's Overall Health. // American Chiropractor;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the collaboration of Northwestern Health Sciences University and HealthPartners Inc. to open an integrated clinic in Cottage Grove, Minnesota on April 19, 2010.
- Plan gives boost to booster shots. // Trustee;Mar96, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p6
Reports on how HealthPartners in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has increased its pediatric immunization rate by one-third. Creation of a computerized vaccination registry that updates a child's immunization status after each visit to the pediatrician; Award given to HealthPartners due to the success...
- HealthPartners Contract Review Available. // Minnesota Medicine;Jan2012, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p28
The article reports that the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) along with the Twin Cities Medical Society (TCMS) and the Minnesota Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA) is providing its medical members with a legal review of the HealthPartners Inc.'s Participating Provider Agreement.
- The real thing: Software drives IDN to true integration. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p41
Features the application of a suite of information management tools from Ross Systems to integrate the financial and distribution systems of HealthPartners of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Information management needs of HealthPartners; Benefits of Ross' client/server health care financial management...
- ReliaStar completes sale of HMO to HealthPartners. // Insurance Advocate;1/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p23
Announces that Reliastar Financial Corp. has completed the sale of its Twin-Cities-based HMO, NWNL Health Network, to HealthPartners, the parent company of a family of Minnesota-based health care organizations. Plans for a strategic alliance; Comprehensive benefits package; Capitated health plans.
- HealthPartners sponsors Better Health Restaurant challenge. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p157
Reports on HealthPartners Inc.'s agreement to sponsor the fourth annual Better Health Restaurant Challenge in October 1997. Features of the promotion; Requirements for participants in the competition.