Builders seek $4M from Lisa Frank
- Lisa Frank hit with 2 lawsuits. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;08/31/98, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p1
Reports on two lawsuits filed against Lisa Frank Inc. Nonpayment for building projects; Details of the lawsuit filed by Gromatzky Dupree and Associates and Best Paving Inc.; Claims of the lawsuit.
- Construction Week. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/5/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p2
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. construction industry. A loan applied for by start-up auto maker V-Vehicle Co. to fund its headlight plant in Louisiana was denied by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Perini Building Co. sued CityCenter over work disputes on its hotel-casino...
- Claims piling up at Lisa Frank. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the rising number of mechanics' liens being filed against Tucson, Arizona-based manufacturer Lisa Frank Inc. Claims by children's trinkets maker Perini Building Co.; Value of lawsuits filed against Lisa by Best Paving Inc. and Gromatzky Dupree and Associates.
- Prepare Your Employee-Witnesses for a Successful Trial. Comisky, Hope A.; Kornblatt, Lynne R. // Corporate Legal Times;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 108, p28
Reports on the need to prepare employee-witnesses involved in an employment litigation. Increase in the number of employment-related disputes; Complexity of employment lawsuits; Tips for a successful trial.
- Case of the week. Strickley, Frances; Greenwood, Emma // Personnel Today;2/23/2010, p6
The article presents information about a court case related to the Right to a fair hearing under Article 6 of British employment laws.
- There Was No Conspiracy: Chicago Howler. Kalven Jr., Harry // New Republic;3/7/70, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p21
Focuses on the Chicago trial in Illinois. Facts of the case; Bases of the court's decision; Reaction of the public before and after the verdict of the jury.
- Court: Slow start for optional e-filing. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p15
The article announces that the fully implemented but optional e-filing for civil collections and mortgage foreclosure cases by the Marion Superior Courts has a slow start.
- Cases. // Journal of Criminal Law;Jun2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, pv
The article presents a list of court cases.
- 'Roe' Must Stand. // Progressive;Mar89, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the court cases 'Roe v. Wade' and 'Webster v. Reproductive Health Services.' Details of the cases; Choice of abortion.