Builders seek $4M from Lisa Frank
- Lisa Frank hit with 2 lawsuits. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;08/31/98, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p1
Reports on two lawsuits filed against Lisa Frank Inc. Nonpayment for building projects; Details of the lawsuit filed by Gromatzky Dupree and Associates and Best Paving Inc.; Claims of the lawsuit.
- Construction Week. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/5/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p2
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. construction industry. A loan applied for by start-up auto maker V-Vehicle Co. to fund its headlight plant in Louisiana was denied by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Perini Building Co. sued CityCenter over work disputes on its hotel-casino...
- Claims piling up at Lisa Frank. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the rising number of mechanics' liens being filed against Tucson, Arizona-based manufacturer Lisa Frank Inc. Claims by children's trinkets maker Perini Building Co.; Value of lawsuits filed against Lisa by Best Paving Inc. and Gromatzky Dupree and Associates.
- Case of the week. Strickley, Frances; Greenwood, Emma // Personnel Today;2/23/2010, p6
The article presents information about a court case related to the Right to a fair hearing under Article 6 of British employment laws.
- Cases. // Journal of Criminal Law;Jun2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, pv
The article presents a list of court cases.
- 'Roe' Must Stand. // Progressive;Mar89, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the court cases 'Roe v. Wade' and 'Webster v. Reproductive Health Services.' Details of the cases; Choice of abortion.
- Scotland: no more rapist cross-examining victims. Manzano, Angie; Eastlick, Megan // Off Our Backs;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the proposal to close the legal loophole that allows men on trial for rape to cross-examine their victims in court in Scotland.
- PRIMARY RESIDENCE. // Landlord v. Tenant;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information regarding a case wherein a landlord sued to evict rent-stabilized tenant for nonprimary residence, proving that tenant spent less that 183 days per year in the apartment for six years.
- A Trend Toward Settlement. Beck, Teresa // Woman Advocate;Fall2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p29
The author talks about the case litigation and the trend of resolving cases without a trial.