Mykrolis Expands Executive Presence in Asia
- Mykrolis Confirms Guidance, Cuts Jobs. // Electronic News;5/26/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 21, pN.PAG
Reports that Mykrolis Corp. has reaffirmed its financial guidance for the second quarter of 2003. Number of employees dismissed by the company; Statement from Mykrolis chairman and chief executive officer William Zadel regarding the semiconductor market; Reason for a lower sales results.
- Mykrolis Raises Guidance. // Electronic News;12/15/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 50, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in the expected sales of Mykrolis Corp., a supplier of components and subsystems to the semiconductor industry, for the fourth quarter of 2003. Expected sales of the company for the fourth quarter; Factors which contributed to the increased sales of the company.
- Head of M&A at Mykrolis Discusses Strategy. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p3
Presents an interview with Christopher Wargo, chief of mergers & acquistions (M&A) at semiconductor parts supplier Mykrolis Inc., about the M&A strategy of the company. Background on the company; Complaint about the services of investment banks in M&A; Competitors in the semiconductor industry.
- Mykrolis Expands CMP Line with Bentec Acquisition. // Electronic News;8/16/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 33, pN.PAG
Reports on the acquisition of Bentec Scientific LLC, a privately held manufacturer of polyvinyl alcohol-based components used in semiconductor manufacturing, by semiconductor component and subsystem supplier Mykrolis Corp. Information on the Planarcore brand of post-chemical mechanical...
- Entegris Sells Gas Delivery Biz for $15.6M. // Electronic News;2/13/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the decision of Entegris Inc. to sell the assets of its gas delivery product line to Celerity in the U.S. The line includes gas mass flow controllers, vacuum gauges and other components used in the manufacturing of semiconductors and other electronics. The sale is part of...
- Mykrolis Preannounces Q3 Revenues, Expects Loss. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;9/10/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p30
Reports on the revenues expected by the Bedford, Massachusetts-based gas and liquid delivery system supplier Mykrolis Corp. for the third quarter of 2001. Possible result of the earnings for the third quarter.
- Mykrolis Intros New Membrane. // Electronic News;1/19/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Introduces an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene surface modified membrane from Mykrolis Corp. Features of the semiconductor material; Advantages of the membrane; Compatibility of the membrane with a variety of Mykrolis device types.
- AsiaFocus. // Solid State Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p16
Reports developments in the integrated circuits industry in Asia as of October 2002. Details on the product service center of Mykrolis Corp. in Shanghai, China; Goal of the establishment of Advanced SoC Platform Corp. in Japan; Production of carbon nanotubes by Mitsubishi Corp. in the country.
- Pall Pooh-Poohs Patent Claims by Mykrolis. // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the remarks of Pall Corp. on the patent infringement lawsuit filed by Mykrolis Corp. against the company. Products of Pall; Allegations of Mykrolis against Pall.