Cookson EE Opens Manufacturing Facility in China; Partners with MMI Systems
- Speedline Announces Distribution Partner. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the partnership between Speedline Technologies Inc. and GSP Technologies GmbH in Germany. Composition of the GSP staff; Services offered by the companies; Contact information for GSP.
- Stencil Us In: Speedline Inks Japanese Sales Deal. Norvell, Robin // Circuits Assembly;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on signing of an agreement by Speedline Technologies Inc. covering sales and marketing of its screen printers in Japan. Tamura FA System Corp. will market Speedline's Accuflex and AP Excel stencil printers under the MPM/Tamura brand.
- Stencil Printer. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the AP Excel stencil printer from Speedline Technologies Inc. and offers information about its SpeedMax high-speed package and other special features.
- Innovation at Speedline. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p12
The article evaluates several soldering products from Speedline Technologies including the Camalot dispensing series FX-D flexible, and the MPM Accela high performance stencil printer.
- Speedline Ships 3,000&supth; Stencil Printer. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p31
This article reports that Speedline Technologies Inc. has shipped its 3000th UltraPrint 2000 stencil printer, marking a milestone for the company as well as the printing industry. This stencil printer, first introduced by Speedline in 1995, has achieved the highest unit sales of any system in...
- Applied, QPS and VGL give Oxford Circus Gatsby glam. // PrintWeek;7/8/2013, p12
The article describes how a partnership between outdoor media house Applied Media and printers QPS and VGL created the Art Deco feel of "The Great Gatsby" on the walls and floors of the Oxford Circus tube station in England.
- Speedline's MPM Accela. Boyes, Robert W. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The article highlights significant advances in equipment and materials for electronics manufacturing. Speedline Technologies Inc. in February introduced the MPM Accela stencil printer. The new printer is loaded with innovations backed by two new U.S. patents with nine additional patents pending....
- INKJET PRINTERS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;May2012, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p20
The article offers news briefs related to digital printing industry including the strategic partnership between Komori Corp. and Landa Corp., the launch of liquid toner-based digital press by Miyakoshi Printing Machinery Co. Ltd. and Ryobi Ltd., and the first appearance of Memjet at Drupa 2012.
- Esko agrees EFI/HP workflow deal. Cox, Barney // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/2/2010, p7
The article reports that EskoArtwork has formed partnerships that involve EFI and Hewlett-Packard co-marketing Esko's i-cut Suite software for the printing industry.