- Klockner Pentaplast expands film capacity. Neaville, Lisa Sarkis // Plastics News;11/25/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p4
States that in an interview on November 19, 1996, Harry van Beek, president of Klockner Pentaplast of America Incorporated discussed the company's expansion plans. Estimation of the amount of money the company will spend; Details on the expansion; What the company introduced at the Chicago...
- Klockner opening film plant in Brazil. // Plastics News;7/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p3
Reports that Klockner Pentaplast do Brasil Limited will be opened in South America by Klockner Pentaplast of America Incorporated. Year in which Klockner began selling film in Latin America; Details disclosed by a spokeswoman concerning the plant in South America.
- Plastic hinged-plate conveyor belt fasteners slash downtime, related costs. // Plant Engineering;7/8/93, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p84
Reports on Klockner-Pentaplast of America Inc.'s solution to continual disruptions on calendar-infeed conveyor belts. Switch from hot vulcanizing to a plastic hinged-plate fastener system for its conveyor belts; Reduction of repair time and costs.
- Klockner Pentaplast. // Prepared Foods;Oct97, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p85
Reports on the packaging films of Klockner Pentaplast. Names of other films being displayed.
- Materials & supplies. // Packaging Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p85
Features the Pentaprint PR KPET/E32 and Pentaclear BX KPET/E32 printing and packaging films from Klockner Pentaplast of America Inc. Design of the products for printing and box packaging applications; Lay-flat properties of the film; Use of the film to provide enhanced processibility.
- Klockner building W.Va. plant. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;1/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Klockner Pentaplast of America Inc. is building a 54,000-square-foot PET film and sheet plant in Beckley, West Virginia, to house a new production line. Cost of the project; Annual production; Business activities of its subsidiary, affiliated and parent company.
- Klockner boosting PET sheet capacity. // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on Klockner-Pentaplast of America Inc.'s addition of a PET sheet extrusion line at its plastics manufacturing plant in Gordonsville, Virginia.
- Klockner expanding. // Plastics News;7/2/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p17
Reports that Gordonsville, Virginia-based Klockner Pentaplast of America Inc. is planning a facility and equipment expansion that will more than doubled its North American shrink film capacity by mid-2002. Cost of the expansion; Applications for TDO films.
- VPI selling film assets to Klï¿½ckner. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;2/24/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p1
Reports on the plan of a VPI LLC unit to exit the Polyvinyl Chloride film business and close a Delaware-based operation. Decision of the company to sell most of the site's manufacturing assets to Klï¿½ckner Pentaplast of America Inc.; Background of the company.