Comissioning of jaitapur nuclear power plant
- Second knpp unit to generate power. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;9/28/2015, p19
The article discusses on testing and criticality of second unit of nuclear power station Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP) in Tamil Nadu, requisite clearances by regulator Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), and quotes state-run The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCI) officials.
- India, france work to fix jaitapur n-power price. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;3/29/2015, p16
The article offers information on the discussions between India and France to lower the cost of power to finalize a nuclear commerce agreement between Nuclear Power Corp. of India and French power supplier Areva, ahead of India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi's France visit in April 2015.
- Nuclear Power Generation: 2014-15. // Electrical Monitor;Sep2014, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p58
The article presents statistics related to the nuclear power generation in India during 2014-2015 including the targeted generation from nuclear power plants in 2014, the plant load factor of nuclear plants, and the installed capacity of Nuclear Power Corp. of India at its various reactors.
- Govt steps up efforts to restart l and t-npcil nuclear operations. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;10/19/2015, p65
The article provides news feed and details on plan of government of India to recapitalize a joint venture between engineering company, Larsen and Toubro (L&T) and state-owned nuclear power company, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) in view to increase nuclear forging capacity.
- Kaiga nuclear power plant to get two more units. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;6/21/2015, p1
The article reports the addition of two nuclear power generation units to the Kaiga generating station based in Karnataka, India and operated by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited with a capacity of 700 Megawatt (MW) thereby, increasing the total energy generated in the state.
- India : Agreement for Establishing Nuclear Power Stations. // TendersInfo News;8/8/2014, p1
The article focuses on the General Framework Agreement (GFA) by the Joint Stock Co. atomstroy export and Nuclear Power Corp. of India Ltd. (NPCIL) to develop the Kudankulam nuclear Power Plant (KKNPP) in India. It states that the project was proposed to develop by Westinghouse Electric Co. (WEC)...
- Essar speeds up Rs. 10,000cr power project. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;4/19/2015, p16
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by conglomerate firm, Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (L&T), and energy firm, Areva SA, for cooperation to maximize localization for the Jaitapur nuclear power project of Nuclear Power Corp. of India (NPICL) in Maharashtra, India.
- India, France Seek to Deepen Partnership. Jha, Saurav // World Politics Review;12/15/2010, p2
The article addresses the development of stronger ties between France and India. During his visit to India, French President Nicolas Sarkozy proposed several bilateral agreements valued at around 20 billion U.S. dollars. The visit introduced a framework deal signed between the Nuclear Power...
- India Moves Forward on Largest Reactor Park Despite Protests. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/25/2015, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on initiatives of the Indian government for building a nuclear reactor park in spite of protests from as of May 2015. It states that the Jaitapur European Pressurized Reactors in Maharashtra, India is supposed to be the largest of its kind in the world and mentions that...