N.Y. Housing Corp. Weighs $140M Liberty Bond Deal for Apartments
- NY Mixed-Use Housing Funded. // National Mortgage News;1/6/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p7
Focuses on the contribution of the New York Housing Development Corp. in tax-exempt bond financing for the construction of the Clinton Parkview Apartments in Manhattan, New York City. Combination of different sources of financing in the project; Maximization of affordable housing opportunities;...
- EVICTION. // Landlord v. Tenant;Aug2015, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p5
The article focuses on several court cases including Progressive Realty Associates LP v. White, New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) v. Morales, and Austin Clayton Holdings LLC v. Taylor regarding tenants' eviction by landlords. Topics discussed include ejection of occupant of illegal cellar...
- N.Y. Issuance May Balloon In September. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/5/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31713, p1
Informs about a report from the New York state Comptroller Alan G. Hevessi which stated that bond issuance in the state could increase drastically in September 2003. Reasons for expected increase in the amount of bond issuance in New York in September 2003; Anticipation of sale of tax-exempt...
- NEW YORK: Market Gives LDC Pause. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p9
The article reports on the 2.59 billion dollars of Liberty bonds for construction at the World Trade Center that the New York State Liberty Development re-escrowed due to unfavorable market conditions.
- home shopping. Haddow, Adam // Houses;2008, Issue 61, p64
The article focuses on an apartment building in Sydney, New South Wales designed by Hill Thalis Architecture + Urban Projects.
- urban promise. Harding, Laura // Houses;2008, Issue 61, p70
The article focuses on the Silkwod apartment building in Sydney, New South Wales designed by Turner + Associates Architects.
- skin and bones. Horrocks, Toby // Houses;2008, Issue 61, p78
The article deals with an inner-city apartment development in Melbourne, Victoria designed by Neometro Architects.
- Southern exposure. Stein, K.D. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p130
Photos and plans of `Nemausus I,' a 500-apartment low-income housing program in Nimes, France, designed by Jean Nouvel and Associates.
- Perpetual motion. Dietsch, D.K. // Architectural Record;Mid-Sep1988, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p50
Photographs and diagrams of an apartment in Chicago designed by Krueck & Olsen Architects. The apartment is organized around a central plant-filled atrium, while transparent and reflective surfaces create an illusion of perpetual motion.