S&P Changes Piedmont Power Agency Outlook for the Better
- Junctional Dysrhythmias. // Diseases & Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 2nd edition;2002, p569
Presents information on an atrioventricular junction node disorder known as junctional dysrhythmias. Causes of junctional dysrhythmias; Nursing assessment and diagnosis; Treatment.
- Debt Concerns Mount. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
Reports the suspension of a loan program of Uruguay in December 2002. Reason for the suspension of the program; Credit rating given by Standard & Poor's to the country; Consequence of the country's failure to achieve the loan agreement.
- New-Issue Spread & Statistics by Bank Loan Rating: BB/BB-minus Loans. // Bank Loan Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p17
Presents a list of new-issue spread and statistics by bank loan rating as of June 8, 2000. ProRata spread; Weighted average institutional spread; Revenues.
- New-Issue Spread & Statistics by Bank Loan Rating: B+/B Loans. // Bank Loan Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p17
Presents a list of new-issue spread and statistics for B+ and B bank loans as June of 15, 2000. Weighted average institutional spread; Revenues; Institutional terms.
- Liquidity Lockdown. Hewitt, Janet ReilleyZ // Mortgage Banking;Apr2008, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Robert Stowe on market participant's perception on giving government sponsored enterprises with higher loan limits and another by Jack Milligan on the reaction of credit-rating agencies regarding the...
- Lender identity and borrower returns: The evidence from foreign bank loans to U.S. corporations. Byers, Steven S.; Fraser, Donald R.; Shockley, Richard L. // Global Finance Journal;Spring/Summer98, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p81
Examines the influence of lender identity, particularly the credit rating of the lender, on borrower returns from loan agreement announcements. Increase in value of the borrower's equity when loans are made to American corporations by foreign lenders; Influence of syndication characteristics;...
- our money. // Parenting Early Years;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p57
The article provides an answer to a question of making a car loans with qualified credit scores.
- Scoring on mortgage credit. Sherrod, Lena // Essence (Essence);Nov98, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p72
Discusses how lenders can process a mortgage application faster by checking the applicant's credit score. Tips for keeping one's credit score high; Contact information on several national credit bureaus.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p35
Presents figures on credit ratings given on loans given by various companies, as of January 20, 2003. Class; Size; Agency; Action.
- Quality Field Examinations. Rosenberg, Steven M. // Secured Lender;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p80
Focuses on the field examinations conducted by lenders. Difference between a poor field examination and a quality one; Issues that must be brought to the attention of the borrower during the field examination; Role of the field examiner.