Essentials of Critical Care Orientation
- Focus Briefs. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Presents news briefs on medical care in Australia as of December 2004. Development of a computer software to support accurate and timely decision-making by intensive care nurses at the University of Ballarat in Victoria; Invitation to emergency nurses by the Australian College of Emergency...
- The Impact of Quality Assurance Department/Section Existence on Software Quality. Khanfar, Khalid; Alzou'bi, Mostafa; El Sheikh, Asim // International Review on Computers & Software;Jan2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p110
This paper aims to determine the impact of the presence of a software quality assurance department / section on the quality of software in Jordanian organizations. It was found that the existence of software department/section enhances the use of the software; also it was found that the presence...
- Keep current with e-news from AACN. // RN;Dec2003, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p26ac3
Announces the American Association of Colleges of Nursing's (AACN) launch of an electronic newsletter called "Critical Care Newsline." Weekly delivery to AACN members; Contact information.
- Award information. // Dynamics;Spring2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p25
The article presents various awards sponsored by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). The Chapter of the Year Award was organized for the recognition of the effort, contributions and dedication of a chapter of CACCN in carrying out the purposes and goals of the association....
- Report from the Greater Edmonton chapter. Porcina, Tracy // Dynamics;Winter2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p7
Cites developments related to the Edmonton Chapter of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses as of December 2004. Maintenance of the number of members; Provision of support for the continuing education of members; Guidelines on the submission of articles for the newsletters.
- Critical Thinking. Pereira, Asha // Dynamics;Summer2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
The article presents a speech by Asha Pereira on her inauguration as president of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses. She cited the comments of Senator Robert Kennedy at the University of Kansas about individuals who stand up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of others. She...
- Toronto Chapter. Nusdorfer, Linda // Dynamics;Spring2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information about the Manitoba Chapter (MB) of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). The president of CACCN reports that it has been five years that she has been part of the executive of the Toronto Chapter of CACCN. It has been an enriching and rewarding...
- Intense care. Sadler, Catharine // Nursing Standard;1/28/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p104
Reports that the government has announced a multi-million pound investment in children's intensive care services in Great Britain. Government's recognition of the unique needs of neonatal services through the children's national service framework; Appointment of a professional recruitment...
- Computerland New Zealand. // Management;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p65
Features the Computerland New Zealand, an organization offering PC application and information systems trainings in Christchurch, New Zealand. Mission statement; Contact information; Training courses offered; Course description; Key personnel; Branches.