- Dailey's Notes on Blood (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;5/15/93, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p832
Reviews the book 'Dailey's Notes on Blood,' by John F. Dailey.
- Blood. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Harry // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Jul1999, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p201
Reviews the book "Blood," by John F. Dailey.
- New Leader at Air & Space. Goyer, Robert // Flying;Feb2000, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p29
Announces the appointment of John R. Dailey as director of the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C.
- Gen. John R. Dailey... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/29/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 22, p24
Cites the appointment of General John R. Dailey as director of the Smithsonian Institution's National Air & Space Museum in Washington, D.C. Dailey's career highlights.
- The Molecular Basis of Blood Diseases (Book). Schrier, Stanley L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec87, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p950
Reviews the book 'The Molecular Basis of Blood Diseases,' edited by George Stamatoyannopoulos, Arthur W. Nienhuis, Philip Leder, and Philip W. Majerus.
- Cord blood characteristics. Van Rood, J J // Bone Marrow Transplantation;6/1/2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p1219
Reviews the book 'Cord Blood Characteristics,' edited by Shara Cohen, Eliane Gluckman, Pablo Rubinstein and J. Alejandro Madrigal.
- COMPARATIVE HEMATOLOGY. Lobue, Joseph // BioScience;Mar1989, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p200
Reviews the book 'Vertebrate Blood Cells,' edited by A. F. Rowley and N. A. Ratcliffe.
- Blood Platelets (Book). Wurzel, Harold // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct61, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p714
Reviews the book 'Blood Platelets. Henry Ford Hospital International Symposium,' edited by Shirley A. Johnson, John W. Rebuck and Robert C. Horn Jr.
- The Molecular Basis of Blood Diseases. Roth, David A. // New England Journal of Medicine;05/17/2001, Vol. 344 Issue 20, p1561
The article reviews the book "The Molecular Basis of Blood Diseases."