Afterload and transudation of fluid
- The fracture toughness (KIC) of composite filling materials and crack-tip radius. Bickel, Matthias // Journal of Dental Research;May1988, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p885
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses an article that examined oral fluids.
- Alcohol concentrations in post-mortem body fluids. Jones, A. W.; Kugelberg, F. C. // Human & Experimental Toxicology;Nov2006, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p623
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Alcohol Concentrations in Post-Mortem Body Fluids," by B. S. De Martinis, C. M. C. de Paula, A. Braga, H. T. Moreira and C. C. S. Martin in the February 2006 issue.
- What are the biochemical parameters of pleural fluid that best identify parapneumonic effusions? Santotoribio, J. D.; León-Justel, A.; Delgado-Pecellín, C.; Guerrero, J. M. // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p176
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the biochemical analysis of pleural fluid for the diagnosis of parapneumonic pleural effusions (PPE).
- REPLY. Chakrabarti, Siba G.; Grimes, Pearl E.; Minus, Harold R.; Kenney Jr., John A.; Pradhan, Tapas K. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Sep83, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p289
Presents a response by S.G. Chakrabarty to a letter to the editor about his article "Determination of Trimethyipsoralen in Blood, Ophthalmic Fluids, and Skin," in the April 1982 issue.
- Readers respond. Alter, David; Martin, Nancy // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Mar2006, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented about body fluids.
- Hyponatremia in Marathon Runners. Almond, Christopher S.D.; Shin, Andrew Y.; Greenes, David S. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 4, p427
A response by Christopher S.D. Almond, Andrew Y. Shin, and David S. Greenes to several letters to the editor about their article "Hyponatremia among runners in the Boston Marathon" in the April 14, 2005 issue is presented.
- A role for negative fluid balance in septic patients with abdominal compartment syndrome? Kula, Roman; Szturz, Pavel; Sklienka, Peter; Neiser, Jan; Jahoda, Jan // Intensive Care Medicine;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p2138
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of negative fluid balance in septic patients with abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Tear analysis: response to letter from Lolli and Franciotta. Calais, Gauthier; Forzy, Gérard; Hautecoeur, Patrick // Multiple Sclerosis (13524585);Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p761
A response by Gauthier Calais to a letter to the editor regarding their article "Tear analysis in clinically isolated syndrome as a new multiple sclerosis criterion" in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Reply to the letter from K. Kaneko et al. Friedman, Aaron // Pediatric Nephrology;Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1187
Presents a letter to the editor in response to various previously published articles and letters regarding ways of body fluid management in hospitalized patients.