- Briefs. Sokol, David // Architectural Record;Jun2007, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p83
This section offers news briefs concerning architecture in the U.S. A series of new showrooms was featured at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair and the New York Design Week. B&B Italia opened its second showroom in New York. Carlo Dal Bianco designed the reopened Bisazza store with a...
- SERENISSIMO. Petkanas, Christopher // House Beautiful;Oct2000, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p104
Focuses on how architect Antonio Citterio redesigned the showroom of Italian furniture company B&B Italia in Manhattan, New York City.
- friends for life. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Mar2006, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p154
The article describes the store of B&B Italia in Munich, Germany designed by Antonio Citterio. Giorgio Busnelli, president of B&B Italia is a friend of Citterio, who designs B& B stores. The Munich location, formerly housed an Internet company. Citterio painted the 17-foot ceiling black and...
- Thoroughbreds. // Belle;Oct/Nov2013, p59
The article offers information on the design of several stores including the Crows Nest store of Orson and Blake, The Man Next Door store in Sydney, New South Wales, and the showroom of B&B Italia in Mexico City.
- Back Up. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p14
Features living design legend Gaetano Pesce's Up series furniture collection revived by manufacturer by B&B Italia at the Milan 2000 show. Pieces composing Up; Reasons why the Up series will never be sold in Great Britain.
- Style extravaganza. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p12
Focuses on the consumer behavior in Italy. Opening of a store by B&B Italia SpA in Milan; List of furniture firms in the country; Concept of the retailing in the country.
- B&B Italia turns to Winkreative. // Design Week;5/27/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p5
Reports that upscale Italian furniture company B&B Italia is set to relaunch with a branding revamp by Winkreative in September 2004. Decision for a complete overhaul and audit of the brand; Changes in corporate identity and advertising; Aim to broaden the message and attract more people.
- Milan's 43rd Annual Salone del Mobile: A weeklong
celebration of design. Minutillo, Josephine // Architectural Record;Jul2004, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p211
Milan's Salone del Mobile is unlike any other furniture fair people are likely to attend. For an entire week every April, in Milan, Italy, and it's not just furniture lovers who come to take part in the spectacle. From retailers and architects to fashion designers and car makers, attendees come...
- B&B Italia names Moran president. // Furniture/Today;8/28/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p21
The article reports that Valerie Moran has resigned as CEO of French furniture manufacturer Grange to become president of B&B Italia, a high-end Italian furniture producer. Moran has also resigned as vice president of marketing, fashion and brand development at Aga Home, an affiliate company of...