- JONATHAN DOUGHTY ON THE IMPACT OF SAINSBURY'S FRESH KITCHEN. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/21/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4661, p6
The article discusses the impact of the new Fresh Kitchen store by J. Sainsbury PLC on high-street operators.
- Sainsbury's loses ground to rivals. // In-Store;May2003, p17
Reports that Sainsbury's market share of the multiple sector declined to 15.9 percent of the grocery market in Great Britain in 2002.
- Planners hit Sainsbury's Central. Buxton, Philip // Marketing Week;4/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the construction of Sainsbury's Central supermarket in Glasgow, Scotland. Reason for delay in the opening of the store in London, England; Volume of shoppers during first day opening of the store; Plans to construct additional Central shops.
- Sainsbury's adds drink loyalty club for Reward users. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2000, p2
Highlights Great Britain-based supermarket chain Sainsbury's extension of its loyalty scheme with a shoppers' club aimed at drinkers.
- Sainsbury's checks out rewards of billing itself for electricity. // Professional Engineering;06/23/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p12
Reports on Great Britain-based supermarket company Sainsbury's plan to write its own electricity bills. Details of the company's planned self-billing program; Company's electricity supply contract with Northern Electric.
- Sainsbury Reaches Milestone With 1,000th Location. // MMR;12/19/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p19
The article reports that J. Sainsbury PLC has debuted its 1,000th store in Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Sainsbury's puts Reward kiosks in all supermarkets. // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p4
Informs on Great Britain-based Sainsbury's launch of its program of `Reward Point' kiosks to all its supermarkets, following a 14-month trial. Personalized product offers to customers; Reward Card database.
- British supermarketer tests club-type unit. // Discount Store News;1/3/94, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p6
Reports on English supermarketer Sainsbury's plans to test a warehouse-type store in London, England 's dockland district.
- JS launches loyalty card after slump. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;May/Jun96, Issue 127, p2
Reports that British company J. Sainsbury plans to launch a loyalty card after a slump in pre-tax profits. Competition with Tesco's Clubcard; Financial performance of other supermarkets.