- Ruth Mortimer on John Lewis. // Marketing Week (01419285);5/13/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p12
The author reflects on the popularity of the television advertisement for retailer John Lewis in Great Britain.
- John Lewis TV ad omits famous line. // In-Store;Oct2003, p6
Reports on the television campaign of John Lewis. Meaning of the slogan of the company.
- web comment. // Marketing Week;11/25/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p18
The article presents two web comments concerning the festive television advertisement of John Lewis Group.
- Brands back Vale campaign. // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p2
Relates that Surrey, British Columbia-based furniture manufacture Vale Furnishers has invested in a television advertising campaign.
- John Lewis runs first national TV ads. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);8/21/2003, p5
John Lewis is to unveil its first national TV brand campaign, with a creative theme based on the four seasons that will tie in with the retailer's seasonal layout in its stores. 'Never knowingly undersold' has not appeared in any ads since 1994, though it is still an underlying value and part of...
- Sony wins John Lewis race. // Music Week;11/14/2014, p3
The article reports that music company Sony Music was able to secure the television (TV) synchronization for the 2014 Christmas advertisement of department store John Lewis.
- JOHN LEWIS GETS WHAT IT WANTS THIS CHRISTMAS. WILLIAMS, PAUL // Music Week;11/11/2011, Issue 45, p3
The article reports on the move of Craig Inglis, the marketing director of John Lewis Partnership PLC to use The Smiths catalogue as a soundtrack of its Christmas television (TV) campaign.
- Inaugural TV ad boosts web hits for Neville Johnson. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2013, Issue 5849, p11
The article discusses the launch of furniture company Neville Johnson's first-ever television advertisement.
- Argos sales surge ahead. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p4
Provides information on the advertising campaign launched by furniture maker Argos. Plot and theme of the television advertisement of the firm; Impact of the campaign on sales growth of the company.