Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- Fabric cuts a dash in DIY doldrums. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p6
The article presents information related to the share prices in the furniture industry. Reversing five years of heavy losses, Walker Greenbank PLC leaped 9p. A strong buy recommendation was issued by Teather and Greenwood with the shares at 17p. After the confirmation regarding the replacement...
- Keep on rolling. // Printing World;9/4/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of printing firm Walker Greenbank PLC to acquire the two printing factories owned by wallpaper printer and curtainmaker Sanderson in Denham, England. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Production capabilities of factories.
- Walker Greenbank's sales up 10%. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p8
The article reports on the 10% increase in sales of international luxury interior furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC for the first quarter of 2011 as compared to the same period in 2010.
- Stabilised market lifts Kingfisher. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p6
The article discusses the conditions of several companies in Great Britain after the stabilization of its market has been confirmed in later part of 2006. Accordingly, Kingfisher has unexpectedly gained 16p, making it set a record for the year 2006. Meanwhile, Walker Greenbank has gained from 6p...
- Sanderson move will bear fruit soon. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on the integration of British fabric and wallcovering company Sanderson into Walker Greenbank. Restoration of Sanderson to profit; Number of products of Sanderson launched in autumn 2004; Optimism of Walker Greenbank chairman Ian Kirkham on the recovery of operating losses incurred in...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2004. Increase in the raw material costs of bed manufacturers; Increment in the number of members of the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers; Sales forecast of Walker Greenbank PLC.
- Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p6
Reports that Walker Greenbank PLC is continuing to look for acquisitions after its purchase of Sanderson in Great Britain. Financial performance company following the acquisition of Sanderson; Intentions of the company for the further acquisition; Plans of the company in adding sales in line...
- Waiting for a return to profit. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2005, Issue 5446, p6
Presents the Walker Greenbank's graph depicting the share price responding to the sale of Norwegian subsidiary Borge Holdings and the return to profit in the first half of the year.