- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.
- Ikea finds a home in Brooklyn. Racine, Theresa // New York Amsterdam News;10/31/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 44, p32
Reports on the launch of a store of furniture manufacturing company Ikea AB in New York City, New York. Estimated number of jobs created by the store; Proposal of the company to solve traffic problems due to its store's location; Plans of the company to expand its store.
- Green light for Ikea in Glasgow. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p2
Reports on the Scotland government's approval of Ikea's proposal to open a furniture store in Glasgow.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p31
Presents news briefs of interest to furniture retailers as of June 20, 2003. Environmental protection campaign of Ikea's Canadian staff; British councilors' demand for outgoing mayors to pay the full price of their office furniture.
- Yes and no to planning. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports on the decision of Ikea not to open another store in Sheffield, England.
- Wind of change. Barnett, David // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p10
Focuses on the success of furniture retailer Ikea in the British market. Number of Ikea stores in Great Britain; Layout of Ikea stores; Differences between Ikea and British furniture retailers; Changing consumer needs; Areas that the British furniture industry needs to improve in order to...
- Beijing takes picnic to Ikea. // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p45
Reports on the opening of Swiss company Ikea's furniture store in Beijing, China. Problems encountered by the store.