- Citigroup Appoints New Head Of Global Loans. J.B.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p4
Presents news concerning executive changes in the financial services industry as of May 2004.
- PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;12/10/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the asset-securitization market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. John F. Eckes' decision to join New York-based Triton Partners; Credit Agricole Indosuez's hiring of Charles Kobayashi and Charles Henneman as senior managers.
- WHISPERS: PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining the executives in the U.S. financial services industry as of March 4, 2002. Rusty Hurst's appointment as Wachovia Securities' collateralized debt obligation research effort for Banc One; Michael Parker's departure at HSBC Securities.
- The Corporate Executive Market Is Ready For Service. Zultowski, Walter H. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/23/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the impact of changes in the corporate executive market on the U.S. financial services industry. Investments made by corporate executives experienced with financial services products; Implications of economic indicators and forecasts; Minimization of the impact of taxes on assets and...
- Company chiefs complain of high costs and needless red tape. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;12/5/2002, p2
Reports on the 2002 Financial Services Practitioner Panel survey of senior executives in regulated financial services firms in Great Britain. Industry anxiety over the cost of red tape; Complexity of the Great Britain Financial Services Authority handbook.
- Unum Provident to restructure as Ring is appointed. // Money Marketing;2/13/2003, p24
Reports on the appointment of Susan Ring as Managing Director and Chairman to the Great Britain-based group insurance protection provider, Unum Provident Corp. Details about the appointment; Improvement of the operational efficiency and the use of technology in the sales process; Business...
- I don't want to go to Chelsea. // Money Marketing;2/13/2003, p39
Describes the cross-dressing experience of Richard Eats, Communications Director and Fund Manager at the Great Britain-based company, Threadneedle Co. Reasons for cross-dressing.
- Trunk call. // Money Marketing;2/13/2003, p39
Relates the swimming incident involving Robert Reid, Executive at the Great Britain-based company, Syndaxi Financial Planning Co. during the Top 100 Conference in Croydon, England.
- Special sits manager Warnock quits Jupiter. // Money Marketing;2/13/2003, p84
Reports on the resignation of Kenneth Warnock as Special Situations Fund Manager at the Great Britain-based company, Jupiter Corp. Reasons for his resignation; Expertise on finance; Views about the operations of the financial services company.