- RIRI'S BACK ON THE' GRAM! // NW;11/17/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p91
The article discusses the return of singer Rihanna on the online media sharing website Instagram after six months of not posting anything on Instagram to protest the removal of several of her topless photographs on Instagram.
- Rihanna shares new song's snippets. // Radio & Music;3/7/2015, p6
The article informs that singer Rihanna shared snippets of a song titled "Higher" from her upcoming studio album on photo-sharing website Instagram.
- Rihanna becomes bridesmaid for friend. // Radio & Music;4/22/2015, p8
The article discusses the visit of singer Rihanna at the wedding of her friend and assistant Jennifer Morales. It mentions the lilac gown with a low back and silver embroidery around the waist, worn by her during the wedding. It adds her view shared by her on image-sharing website Instagram to...
- Triumphant Return For Rihanna. W. G. // Billboard;11/22/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 39, p105
The article discusses singer Rihanna's position on the Billboard Social 50 chart after reactivating her account on the photograph-sharing online social network Instagram and the rank of the song "Something in the Water" by Carrie Underwood on the Billboard and Twitter Top Tracks chart.
- Rihanna Finds Desi Sidekick for New Music Video Via Instagram. // India -- West;7/24/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 36, pC10
No abstract available.
- THE WEEK BELONGS TO RIHANNA. Maerz, Melissa // Entertainment Weekly;11/23/2012, Issue 1234, p22
The article profiles singer Rihanna on the release of her album "Unapologetic" in November 2012. Topics include how critics responded to her controversial decision to perform a duet with her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, on the album, why actor Daniel Craig believes she would make a good Bond Girl...
- Instagram. // Australian Motorcycle News;12/11/2014, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p25
Posts about motorcycles on the mobile photo-sharing social media site Instagram are presented including one about the Melbourne Moto Expo in Victoria and the GSX-R motorcycle.
- #31NIGHTSOUT: CAN YOU CAMP FOR A MONTH? // Adventure Cyclist;Jul2015, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p08
The article talks about the 31 nights outdoor camp between May 14 to September 7, 2015, where campers need to take a photo of the campsite and tag it with #31nightsout on social networking site Instagram for winning a Venture 30 solar unit from solar panel company Goat Zero.
- INSTAGRAMS OF THE WEEK. // FN: Footwear News;1/26/2015 Pre-Show Issue, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p18
A list of the five most-liked photographs posted on the photo sharing social network Instagram in the last week of January 2015 is presented including one that features Mod Boots shoot and one that shows a Converse running shoes product.