- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p20
Presents charts and graph on equity and debt underwriting for energy industries, as of September 30, 2003. Breakdown of global volume by product; Leading investment banks involved in the industry; Syndicated loans in the United States.
- DOMESTIC NEWS. // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p2
Presents an update on the market for corporate and syndicated loans as of May 6, 2002.
- IN MARKET Syndicated Loans (As Of 7/13/000). // Bank Loan Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Presents information on the syndicated loans launched in the United States as of July 13, 2000. Belco Oil & Gas Corp.; Actuant; ANC Rental Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p50
Presents graph and charts depicting investment banking in the technology industry as of May 16, 2005. Announced global target merger and acquisition advisers; Recent global debt deals; Recent U.S. syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p46
Presents the investment banking database on industrials in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTORS LAP UP LEVERAGED LOANS. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p26
Focuses on the investment of the banking industry on the leveraged loan markets in the U.S. Enhancement of diversification capability; Improvement of liquidity of the syndicated loan investors; Increase of institutional demand for loans.
- The Effect of Private-Debt-Underwriting Reputation on Bank Public-Debt Underwriting. Narayanan, Rajesh P.; Rangan, Kasturi P.; Rangan, Nanda K. // Review of Financial Studies;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p597
We provide evidence that commercial banks extend their reputation in underwriting syndicated loans and private placements (private debt) to their bond-underwriting activities. In the absence of bond market reputation, private-debt-market reputation enables commercial banks to win underwriting...
- LOAN SYNICATIONS. Monica, Ocnean // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p810
Syndicated credit agreements are those in which more than one bank agrees to provide a common borrower a credit facility on common terms and conditions. Syndicated lending is among the largest and most flexible sources of capital in the world. There are several types of syndicated credit...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p56
Presents the investment banking database on telecommunications companies in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt...