THE IPO 100
- Long on Google. Short on Best Buy. Hooking up on WiFi. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;5/16/2013, p1
The article informs that shares of Google Inc. increased unprecedently after the firm unveiled a subscription music-streaming service and revamped its online maps. It is informed that stocks of Google increased 3.2 percent to 915.89 dollar at yesterday's close in New York, which is the highest...
- Premiere's preem primo. Koehl, Christian // Daily Variety;3/10/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 52, p8
Reports on the successful stock market debut by the German pay television platform, Premiere. Stock prices; Oversubscription of the shares by the German company's public offerings; Revelation of the level of confidence of the capital market for Premiere.
- "Critical Review of the Literature Regarding IPO Underpricing". Pazarzi, Georgia // International Journal of Economic Research;Jul-Dec2014, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p277
The paper deals with a critical review of one of the three characteristics of the Initial Public Offerings (IPOs): the initial underpricing of the stocks offered to the public, tint is the pricing of the offered stocks at a lower price than their value. We will present and critically examine...
- IPO quota tabled by CSRC. Osborne, Simon // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article focuses on the plan of the Chinese Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) to approve 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) from June to December 2014. Discussions are given on the pre-listed companies issued by CSRC in April 2014 since the regulator stopped listings on October 2012 in...
- Egypt's Hermes Sets New High. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the status of stocks prices at the Hermes Index of Egypt in June 2005. Increase in the stocks prices; Contribution of the initial public offering for the state-owned Sidi Krir Petrochemicals to the increase; Completion of the country assistance strategy of the World Bank for Egypt;...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p31
Several charts are presented that depict the performance of initial public offering (IPO), including the best and worst issuers, stock offerings and recent IPOs.
- FROM THE RUNWAY STRAIGHT TO THE TRADING FLOOR: Initial Public Offerings in the Fashion and Accessories Industry. Meinshausen, Steffen; Schiereck, Dirk // International Journal of Finance;
In this paper we analyze the long-run stock price performance of 207 initial public offerings in the fashion and leather accessories industry between 1990 and 2007. We find a highly significant underperformance of IPO stocks compared to corresponding benchmark indices. Cross-sectional regression...
- U.S. funds ready to recover as foreign party nears end. Gilreath, Dave // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p38
Reports on trends in the world stock market. Effects of Chinese initial public offerings on the American stock market; Stock price indexes; Market and economic indicators.
- KSE hits record high. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/11/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p38
Discusses the performance of the Kuwait Stock Exchange index on June 7, 2004 in Kuwait. Increase in share prices; Performance of the initial public offerings in the local market; Factors that contributed to the increase in stock market; Warning of analysts on the decline in oil prices;...