IPOs IN THE U.S
- The Internet ... and more. Gerena, Charles // Equities;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p42
Reports on initial public offerings made by United States companies through the Internet, as of April 1999. WebTrends; Pacific Internet; Prodigy Communications; Research In Motion; Pinnacle Holdings; Packaged Ice; Del Monte Foods.
- Cyber Cash. Bahls, Jane Easter // Entrepreneur;Mar1999, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p108
Evaluates the investment-raising potential of the Internet. Obstacles to Internet-based initial public offering; Benefits offered by the Internet for entrepreneurs.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p14
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Prices of IPO.