- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p36
The article presents statistical information concerning investments of the energy and power industry in the U.S. The information includes top U.S. new issues bookrunners as of February 2, 2005, announced U.S. target M&A advisers as of February 2, 2005, etc. Some of the companies included are:...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/6/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p19
This article presents information from the investment banking database related to rankings of advisors of mergers and acquisitions of corporations. The global target merger and acquisition advisor rankings in decreasing order are as follows; Goldman Sachs Group Inc. with a rank value of $...
- Munis Firmer as Market Digests Large Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32955, p2
The article reports on the move of three issuers to offer $1.5 billion of bonds to the U.S. market. It indicates that Citi priced $658 million in general obligation bonds for Massachusetts, which will mature from 2009 to 2028. In addition, Merrill Lynch & Co. priced $584.3 million of tax-exempt...
- Letters. Feiger, Paul R.; Purdy, James L.; Merritt, Shane // On Wall Street;May2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p10
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles and topics published in previous issues. Decision of Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to stop serving small accounts; Analysis on the cost which brokers must consider in going independent.
- An August Redux. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p1
The article reports that several bond insurance companies including Merrill Lynch & Co., Citigroup Inc., and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., have reported large losses due to subprime-related holdings in the U.S. According to the report, the concerns raised by the losses have resulted in a second...
- DATA. // High Yield Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article presents statistical data and graphs depicting the total returns, indices on basis points and the high yield league tables. The article lists the total returns for Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s high yield, ten-year treasury, thirty-year treasury and Euro high yield. In the U.S. high...
- Ford Marketing $1.3B Prime Auto Loan ABS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;1/9/2015, p1
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and SMBC Nikko Securities America are lead underwriters on the transaction.
- How Much Is Your CEO Costing You? Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p66
Offers a look at the pay packages offered by business enterprises for CEO in the U.S. in 2002. Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; Prudential.
- Subprime lenders become prime targets. Quinn, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on the growing number of financial institutions involved with subprime lenders. More and more mortgage companies are giving loans to risky borrowers. Several investment banks, including Barclays Bank PLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., have made deals...