Competition Drives This Distaff Defense Chief
- While Other Firms Exit Dallas, Houlihan Adds a Pro There. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Announces the appointment of Rick Lacher as managing director and head of investment banking for the office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Houlihan Lokey makes headway in thin M&A market. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;2/11/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the rank of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in the Thomson Financial Securities Data ranking of lead advisors in the middle market mergers and acquisitions as of February 2002.
- Conseco Creditors Hire Houlihan. // American Banker;8/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 158, p20
Reports that creditors of Conseco Inc. have hired the investment banking firm Houlihan Lockey Howard & Zukin to represent them in talks which might involve a debt-for-equity swap. Comments.
- A SPECIALIST IN SHARING. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p30
Profiles U.S. investment banker Jeff Werbalowsky. Position as co-chief executive officer of Houlihan Lokey Howard and Zukin; Character traits; Colleagues' descriptions of Werbalowsky.
- New Addition to RBOS Team. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;03/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
Presents updates on employee appointments in the private placement industry as of March 5, 2001. Appointment of James Moore at Royal Bank of Scotland; Appointment of Dorian Lowell at Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin.
- Houlihan Hires Ace-in-Hole: Boutique hopes former Dillon pro will shore up its defenses. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Reports that the U.S.-based investment banking boutique Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin has appointed Franklin Fritz as its chief executive. Professional achievements of Fritz; Reason why the firm is not promoting from within for Fritz' post; Plans of the company to change its business model in 2002.
- Former private placement pundit tapped as head of financing group. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;5/10/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the appointment of international investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard and Zukin's appointment of Ron Lee as managing director and head of the firm's Financing Group. Duties and responsibilities; Related professional experience.
- Redefining Deal Advice. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Inc. It is said that the strength of Houlihan Lokey, a middle market institution, is eveident from its former executives' decision to return back to the company. Matthew Niemann who left the bank in 2008, returned as co-head of...
- A Specialist in Sharing: Houlihan's New Co-CEO Represents Both the Old and New Face of the Business. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p3
Profiles Jeff Werbalowsky, co-chief executive officer (CEO) of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin. Career accomplishments; Work ethic; Management style; Plans for Houlihan Lokey.