Personalize It, Please
- Worldwide Wealth Exceeds $30 Trillion in '04. Starobinets, Ilya // Money Management Executive;7/4/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p8
This article focuses on the annual World Wealth Report which was released by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Capgemini. The report is very predictive, which monitors the rich and their financial advisers in around 68 countries which account for over 98% of global gross national income and 99% of...
- In Pursuing HNW investors, Banks Ignore Mass Affluent. Conrad, Lee // U.S. Banker;Dec2007, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p42
The article focuses on banking strategy which diverges on the high-net-worth and ultra high-net-worth segments in the U.S. Robert Ellis, a senior analyst at Celent, said that most banks are missing the mark with their clients strategies due to the implementation of such segments. According to an...
- More border wars. // Business News New Jersey;06/16/97, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p2
Comments on the cancelation of the plans of the New York based firms, Merrill Lynch, and Standard & Poor to move to New Jersey. Statement by Daniel H. Frohwirth, project manager of Jersey City Economic Development.
- News That's Been Picked Up and Dusted Off. // South Carolina Business Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
The article presents several news briefs related to business in South Carolina. The Associated Press in June 2005 reported that a strong global economy launched 600,000 citizens into the world's millionaire club. The "World Wealth Report," released annually by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and the...
- Good times breed millionaires. Phillips, Craig // Money Management;6/24/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p6
Discusses the 2004 World Wealth Report, released by Merrill Lynch and international consulting firm, Capgemini. Percentage increase in the number of high-net wealth individuals in Australia in 2003; Financial assets; Factors contributing to the increase in the number of wealthy individuals.
- Who doesn't want to be a millionaire? // Money Management;6/24/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p36
Reports on findings of a study, conducted by Merrill Lynch in conjunction with Capgemini, which showed an increasing number of Australians included in the ranks of the world's rich list. Total number of high-net worth individuals; Vice president for investments at Merrill Lynch, Matthew Koch's...
- Wealthy had a bad year, too. // CA Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the decline in wealth of Canadian and U.S. high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) in 2002 according to Cap Gemini Ernst & Young LLC and Merrill Lynch. Value of the decline in wealth of HNWI; Rise in the number of HNWI in Canada; Growth in the asset value of the world's HNWI.
- Sweetening the Pot. // Latin Trade (English);Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on Latin American high net-worth individuals' wealth growth in 2002, according to the World Wealth Report conducted by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young and Merrill Lynch. Percentage of their financial assets in 2001; Factors that contributed to the growth; Number of persons surveyed.
- Middle East millionaires on the rise. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/30/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p32
The article reports on the rise in the number of millionaires in the Middle East, according to a report published by Merrill Lynch and Capgemini. The number of high net-worth individuals (HNWI) in the region grew by 9.8% in 2005. These individuals own financial assets of at least $1 million. The...