Maker of Health Elixir To Bankroll Start-Ups
- SOBE STILL SOULFUL. Phillips, Bob // Beverage World;11/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the increasing popularity of SoBe's beverage brands in the U.S. Accomplishments of SoBe president and founder John Bello; Percentage of stake purchased by PepsiCo in South Beach Beverage in 2000.
- SoBe 'Lizard King' Bello Returns to Food Aisles. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;3/29/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p16
Offers a look at the new product projects of John Bello, founder of SoBe Beverages in the food industry for 2004. Flavors of the Bear Naked line of soft-baked granola products; Recipe behind the Manhattan SoupChef product line; Comments from Bello.
- SoBe sponsors motocross series. // National Petroleum News;Jun2002, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p52
Reports the official sponsorship of SoBe Beverages on the AMA/Chevy Trucks US Motocross Championship in the U.S. Statement of SoBe Vice President Renee Coughlin on the market promotion of the brand at the event; Appointment of SoBe to be the exclusive noncarbonated beverage of the series;...
- BOARDERS COMPETE. // Beverage Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p74
Reports that SoBe Beverage Co. has sponsored the Philips U.S. Open Snowboarding Championships at Stratton Mountain in Vermont. Number of competitors in the event; Prize money involved in the event.
- SoBe Set to Turn Up the Volume On Radio, Promos Featuring Freddy. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;5/5/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p9
Deals with the radio advertisements to be launched for SoBe beverage. Radio stations where the advertisements will air; Radio talent featured in the advertisements; Events to be sponsored by SoBe.
- TEAM LIZARD HITS THE OPEN. // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p82
Features the snowboarding competition in Vermont. Performance of snowboarders Keir Dillon and Anne Kongsgaard in the game; Sponsorship of SoBe Beverages on the team; Recognitions received by the athletes in the field of snowboarding.
- Sobe goes after kids with Lizardade launch. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;10/21/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the move of Sobe Beverage Co. to enter the children's beverage market in the United States in 2002. Key issues discussed include juice drink products launched by the company and other companies that tried to establish their presence in the children's beverage market but...
- Moffitt Goes from SoBe to Soap, Eyes an Edge for Personal Care. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;4/17/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p52
The article reports on the appointment of Scott Moffitt as the new senior vice president and general manager of personal care at Dial Corp. in 2006. He used to work as vice president and general manager at PepsiCo-owned SoBe Beverages. According to Moffitt, his goal is to build a powerhouse...
- STATION & STORE. // National Petroleum News;Oct2003, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p70
Features products from various manufacturers in the U.S. as of October 2003. Introduction of enhanced spill containment testing instrument for leaks from Tanknology; Launch of SoBe Beverages' SoBe Fuerte; Release of CMi Solutionsâ„¢ PriceBook Manager.