- Author's Response. Robinson, John H. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
A response by John H. Robinson to a letter to the editor about his article "A Context for Considering Variable Annuities With Living Benefit Ridersâ€ in the May 2008 issue is presented.
- Most VAs with Living Benefit Riders Call for Scrutiny. Schmansky, Robert // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Context for Considering Variable Annuities With Living Benefit Riders," which appeared in the May 2008 issue.
- Letters. Ham, Michael; Schlossberg, David; Pillai, V. N. S.; Majewski, A. Dennis // Senior Market Advisor;Oct2012, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Contingent Deffered Annuities: An Ideal Annuity Product?," "Top 5 Annuity Trends to Watch for in 2012 and 2013," and "Can Life Insurance Have Value as An Investment?"
- Money-weighting only way to track fund performance. SPAULDING, DAVID // Pensions & Investments;5/30/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter to the editor by Jonathan Boersma regarding the time-weighting return of pension fund investments in the April 18, 2011 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Butler, E. William // Pensions & Investments;9/5/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p12
Presents a letter to the editor related to the editorial "Accountability in Indiana," published in the July 25 issue of the journal "Pensions & Investments."
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Watson, Gabriel // Pensions & Investments;5/2/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in reference to the article "Tempest in a Bucket: An Unexpected Juxtaposition," published in the April 4, 2005 issue of the journal "Pensions & Investments."
- Letters. // Senior Market Advisor;Nov2012, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "What do boomers think about fixed indexed annuities?," including one explaining why the U.S. needs annuities, and another one sharing a view on the anti-annuity attitude of the mainstream media.
- Single signals. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;6/14/2007, p41
The author reflects on the issue about single-life annuity in Great Britain. He said that the vast majority prefers to buy a single-life annuity rather than a joint-life annuity with their personal pension fund. He further stressed that in considering for an annuity, one must consider the party...
- Who Should Buy a Nonqualified Tax-deferred Annuity? Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;Spring2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p11
Discusses a study which described the structure of nonqualified tax-deferred annuities from the investor's perspective. Models of the tax structures facing investments; Factors that should influence the decision to save for retirement in nonqualified annuities or taxable accounts; Incentive...