Some Welcome Return Of Riskier IPOs
- Anchor Glass Moves Up Deadline for $465M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/17/2015, p6
The article reports that Anchor Glass Container Corp. changed the deadline for commitments on its 465 million U.S. dollars cov-lite first-lein loan from its original commitment date of June 24, 2015 following the launch of the loan on June 9, 2015.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p2
The article offers information on the risks in political, economic, and business environment in India which include the U.S.'s decision to double the information technology (IT) related visa fees which hires large number of foreign employees, the poor market state and its threat in the initial...
- Prepare for a wild ride. Hely, Susan // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2015, Issue 177, p75
The article reports on the risks of investing in initial public offerings (IPO).
- CS Shops $685M CF for Anchor Glass. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
This article announces the marketing initiated by Credit Suisse on February 5, 2010 on a credit facility for Anchor Glass, a glass container manufacturer based in Tampa, Florida.
- Riskless Internet IPOs. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;May2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p63
Focuses on a strategy that eliminates the aftermarket risk from the Internet initial public offerings (IPO). Information on the Internet IPO risk; Core of the strategy; Explanation on rents or abnormal returns in economics; Conclusion regarding Internet IPO risk.
- Executive Risk, Inc. files SEC registration for public offering of 1 M shares; price not yet set. // Insurance Advocate;08/23/97, Vol. 108 Issue 33, p23
Reports on Executive Risk Inc.'s filing of a registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of one million shares. Price per share; Option offered for underwriters; Company's addition of the standard admonitions in its announcement.
- The NYSE, a NYSE-listed company. Black // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p14
Quotes the views of risk managers in the United States to proposed plans of the New York Stock Exchange to go public. Includes Douglas Ober of the Adams Express Co.; Patty Merringer of Hibernia Corp.; Prepared statement of the Home Depot.
- IPO LIABILITY AND ENTREPRENEURIAL RESPONSE. Spindler, James C. // University of Pennsylvania Law Review;May2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p1187
The article explores the impact of legal liability in an initial public offering (IPO) on the decision of an entrepreneur towards taking a firm public. Liability under the Securities Act of 1933 is forcing an entrepreneur to ensure shareholders against poor firm performance, inflate security...
- Security Design in Initial Public Offerings*. CHAKRABORTY, ARCHISHMAN; GERVAIS, SIMON; YILMAZ, BILGE // Review of Finance;Apr2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p327
We investigate an IPO security design problem when information asymmetries across investors lead to a winnerï¿½s curse. Firms that are riskier in down markets can lower the cost of going public by using unit IPOs, in which equity and warrants are combined into a non-divisible package....