- JPMorgan expands servicing, trustee operations to a global scale. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p15
Reports that U.S.-based financial services firm JPMorgan Chase has expanded its global servicing and trustee operations. Acquisition of Systems and Services Technologies Inc.; Plan to acquire the servicing rights for the Union Acceptance Corp. portfolio; Acquisition of Australia-based Guardian...
- Chase Seeking A Bigger Share Of Treasury Biz. Bills, Steve // American Banker;6/18/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 116, p1
Focuses on the entry of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. into treasury services area in the U.S. Share of treasury and securities processing services in company net income; Reference to a survey conducted by Treasury and Risk Management magazine; Services provided by online trade financial products.
- Euroclear and Strate Partner on Mutual Fund Transactions Platform. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p26
Euroclear and Strate, South Africa's CSD, have partnered to develop a platform that would automate the processing of mutual fund transactions in South Africa.
- JP Morgan to stop offering third-party funds on Wealth Manager Plus platform. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;1/16/2014, p10
The article reports that financial services company JP Morgan will no longer be offering third-party funds on its execution-only platform JP Morgan Wealth Manager Plus, which the firm explained is caused by the fact that only about 2 percent of client on the platform are holding third party funds.
- Kames cuts energy exposure as high-yield default rates rise. Suter, Laura // Fundweb;8/17/2015, p5
The article reports on the rise in the U.S. high-yield default rate to 1.92 percent in July 2015 as revealed by the financial services firm J.P. Morgan Chase and Co.
- JPM's 'Criticized' Loans Soar in Dismal Report. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;8/14/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 155, p20
Reports on the gloomy outlook delivered by U.S.-based J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for credit quality and revenue growth amid the ailing telecommunications sector and economic crisis in Latin America. Reasons contributing to the gloomy outlook; Financial performance of the company in the second...
- JPMorgan Chase steps up lending. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;9/21/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 38, p34
The article focuses on the issues concerning the increase in loans provided by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in Manhattan, New York. The company says that it had made approximately 3.4 billion dollars worth of loans and lines of credit to more than 3,700 small and medium-sized businesses in the second...
- J.P. Morgan's AUC Rises 14% Year Over Year. // Global Custodian News;2014, p45
The article reports that the second quarter of 2014 for financial services firm J.P. Morgan was profitable, with a revenue of 1.1 billion U.S. dollars which is 12% more than the previous quarter.
- Sources: J.P. Morgan to Buy Bank One Unit. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p1
Focuses on the plans of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to acquire Bank One Corp.'s corporate trust unit. Hiring of Sachs & Co. by Bank One Corp. to arrange the sale; Benefits to be gained by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. from the acquisition.