- Stone & Youngberg Taps Duncan Smith to Lead New York Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p6
The article reports on the two executives hired by Stone & Youngberg LLC. The company has hired Duncan Smith from Advest Inc. to run its New York, New York trading and underwriting efforts. The company has also hired John Muus from Sutter Securities Inc. The move represents the company's most...
- Stone & Youngberg Beefs Up N.Y. Office With Four Hires. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/28/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33407, p1
The article reports on the expansion of private investment bank Stone & Youngberg LLC in New York. The company expanded its operations in the Northeast by hiring four new senior hires, including Stephen Collins, Walter Kulakowski, James Gabal and Stephen Di'Tursi. Ramiro Albarran, director of...
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...
- S&Y Expands in N.Y. C. as Part of National Growth Strategy. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Stone & Youngberg LLC a private investment bank, by opening an office in New York City as part of their National Growth Strategy.
- S&Y Hires Chicago Sales Office Manager. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Eric Sutherland as head of San Francisco, California-based Stone & Youngberg LLC's sales office in Chicago, Illinois. Sutherland is a veteran fixed-income sales professional. He intends to focus on the taxable fixed-income sector for middle-market...
- Stone & Youngberg Gets Hartfield Titus VP. Walker, Susan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p28
Reports the recruitment of Stephen Butterfield as salesman at Stone & Youngberg LLC in San Francisco, California. Work duration with Hartfield Titus & Donnelly; Reasons on leaving Hartfield.