Kentucky Water Agency Sells $10M for Interim Financing
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p15
A table is presented which lists the competitive bond offerings of various issuers on November 1-10, 2011 including Kentucky Rural Water Finance Corp., Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, and Cocke County, Tennessee.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p12
A table is presented that lists the competitive bond offerings of several bond issuers in the U.S. from March 20 to April 17, 2012 including Kentucky Rural Water Finance Corp., New Mexico Financial Corp., and Kentucky Bond Corp.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p17
A list of the results of 2006 negotiated sales of various companies in the U.S. is presented. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation has negotiated $100,890,000 in its sales on October 4. California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank has its sales negotiated for $3,000,000 on October 5,...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/24/2015, p4
Statistics are given regarding competitive bond sales of municipal bonds of several U.S. states including Red Bluff Joint Union High School District bond, California, LaPorte Redevelopment Authority, Indiana and Kentucky Rural Water Finance Corporation bonds, Kentucky.
- Triple-Triple-A Georgia Sets $401 M Competitive GO Sale. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/31/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33607, p6
The article focuses on the triple-A ratings of Triple A to Georgia for its plan to competitively sell 401 million dollars of its refunding and new general obligation (GO) bonds. It states that the 90 million dollars will go for K-12 school construction and higher-education repair and maintenance...
- $10 million sewer pipeline for Guayama. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p15
Presents information on the expected construction of a sewer-pipe system for Guayama in Puerto Rico. Cost of system; Implications for area.
- Government eases restrictions on west London 'supersewer' site. Geoghegan, John // Planning (14672073);5/4/2012, Issue 1933, p5
The article informs that the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has modified an order preventing development on a West London site sanctioned for a sewer tunnel shaft project in Great Britain.
- Watertight storm sewers provide long-term $avings. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the benefits from watertight storm sewers construction. Use of flexible connectors; Problems from groundwater infiltration into sanitary sewers; Decline of leaks from flexible connectors; Damage caused by movement in connections.
- Fox wins; sewer sinks to new depths. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p30
Reports a number of dens belonging to the endangered San Joaquin Kit Fox was along the path of the pipeline construction by Speiss Construction of Santa Maria, California. How Speiss realigned the trenching processes of the construction; Cost of the project; Benefits of the pipeline to the City...